Prague: Brewery Tour & Tasting + Tap Your Own Beer
Participate in the most famous aspect of Czech culture, its much-celebrated beer culture as you tour its biggest brewery. Follow up the tour by learning how to tap your own beer and an excellent Czech fare!
- Enjoy a scenic tram ride to the historical complex of the Staropramen Brewery.
- Learn all about the history, traditions, and elaborate processes of brewing beer at this brewery.
- An expert English, German, or Russian-speaking tour guide will lead you through the experience.
- Try 4 different kinds of Staropramen beer, accompanied by commentary from the beer specialist.
- Learn the art of tapping your own beer and show off your skills with a certificate of completion.
- End the memorable experience by savoring a traditional Czech meal inside the brewery, along with a mug of beer.
- Professional guide
- Brewery excursion with beer tasting (4 kinds of Staropramen beer + homemade chips with garlic dip)
- Tapping school with a certificate
- Traditional Czech meal
- Limited edition beer coasters
- 10% discount for souvenirs at the brewery (not an e-shop) by shopping 500 CZK +
- Public transport ticket
- Hotel transfers
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
Brewing has a long and rich history in the Czech lands with the oldest evidence of a brewery founded in the year 993! Today there are over 400 breweries in the Czech Republic with 30 of them located in Prague. Start your tour at the Old Town Bridge Tower where you will meet your expert tour guide. Take a short tram ride to the historical complex of the Staropramen Brewery.
Learn about the fascinating story behind the founding of Staropramen, the brewing of their famed beer, and the bottling and shipping processes. All of this is presented in an entertaining manner with sound effects, videos, and holograms. After learning about the delicious Prague beer, it is time to actually enjoy its taste! Listen to engaging commentary from the beer specialist as you sample 4 different kinds of Staropramen beer. To make your experience even more memorable, you will be gifted limited-edition beer coasters.
Another special treat awaits as the tapping school starts right after the beer tasting. You will not only learn how to clean a beer glass and tap your own beer but also about the cooling systems and the technology behind it. End your experience with a traditional Czech meal at the brewery, accompanied by yet another lip-smacking mug of beer!
know before you go
This ticket has the following options you can choose from:
- English Guided Tour
- German Guided Tour
- Russian Guided Tour
- This tour is not suitable for pregnant women or for wheelchair users.
- The minimum drinking age is 18.
- Wear warm clothing in autumn/wintertime and bring an umbrella in case of rain.
- Please let us know if you have any dietary restrictions, we will do our best to accommodate you.
- The tour operates daily.
- English-guided tour begins at 3:15pm.
- German-guided tour begins at 1:45pm.
- Russian-guided tour begins at 10:15am.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the same along with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Please arrive 10 - 15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- Meet your guide in front of the Charles Bridge, at Krizovnicke square, by the Statue Charles IV.
- The guide will be holding an orange umbrella for easy recognition.
- Address: Křižovnická 191/3, 110 00 Josefov, Czechia.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout