Peppa Pig World Express Tour with Entry to Paultons Park from London
The pastel-colored world of Peppa Pig and her friends in Paultons Park invite you and your kids for a leisurely time exploring the many gentle rides, nature and, wildlife.
- Enjoy a day full of laughter and fun at Paultons Park with rides, entertainment, and exotic wildlife.
- Explore 5acres of Peppa-tastic land with 9 themed rides and a huge indoor playground.
- Go shopping for merchandise at the largest dedicated Peppa Pig shop in the world.
- Soar the skies on roller coasters and meet life-like animatronic dinosaurs at the Lost Kingdom.
- Visit the Midwest desert town of Tornado Springs ravaged by storms.
- Enjoy luxurious round-trip transfers from London with onboard entertainment.
- Entry to Paulton’s Park
- Peppa Pig World rides and attractions
- Lost Kingdom
- Tornado Springs
- Round-trip Mercedes coach transfer
- Services of a guest service assistant
- Free Wi-Fi
- USB charging
- Peppa Pig entertainment on board the coach
- Hotel transfers
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
Set over acres of beautifully crafted parkland, the vibrant wonderland of Peppa Pig is an instant hit with pre-schoolers. Paultons Park is home to Peppa Pig World and has over 70 different rides, the latest spectacle being The Lost Kingdom featuring a rollercoaster of a journey through the Jurrasic Period of Dinosaurs. The upcoming Tornado Springs is said to feature eight rides and attractions that will immerse visitors in a wholly believable world. There are a number of activities to try around, not to mention, the quiet pockets with a veritable array of birds and animals.
With this ticket you get access to all of the fun along with 9 Peppa themed rides to keep your little piglets busy. The themes include Miss Rabbit’s Helicopter Flight, Peppa’s Big Balloon Ride, Grandpa’s Little Train, George’s Dinosaur Adventure and a ride on a ‘cloud’ around Windy Castle! The indoor play center, George's Spaceship Playzone, offers a fun retreat and visitors can also enjoy the outdoor play areas, with Mr. Potato’s Playground offering the perfect spot for children to let off steam. The gentle rides, tinkling music, and grassy hammocks, all contribute to the laid-back vibe of this family-run theme park!
know before you go
Departure: Tue, Thu, Sat, Sun at 9:30am
- Tour Starts: 9:30am at Evan Evans, 258 Vauxhall Bridge Road (Boarding at 9:15am)
- Arrive at Paultons Park at 11:30am
- Visit Peppa Pig World
- Explore Paultons Park
- Lost Kingdom
- Tornado Springs (from May 2020)
- Depart from Paultons Park at 4:30pm
- Tour Finishes: 6.30pm approx. at Victoria Train Station
- Peppa Pig World is designed for children aged 1-6 years. Ticket prices are based on height (when wearing shoes) and will be verified prior to boarding. Please note that 1m is equal to 3ft 3in
- Guests of 3+ years but under 1 meter are not charged at Paultons Park – the applicable charge covers a seat on the coach for the round-trip transfer
- Hot food & drinks are not permitted on board the coach
- The tour is not wheelchair accessible but is stroller accessible. Foldable baby strollers and wheelchairs are accepted
- The park or selected facilities may be closed without prior notice for technical, operational, or weather reasons
Senior citizens above 60 enjoy reduced prices on their tickets. A family ticket of 4 members 1m and above can be purchased at a discounted rate
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- Meet the tour representative at Evans Evans Tours Office.
- Address: 258 Vauxhall Bridge Road, London SW1V 1BS.
- Departure Time: 9:30am, boarding at 9:15am.
- It is right opposite Park Plaza Victoria.
- Other landmarks: Brass Monkey Pub.
- Bus: 11, 148, 185, 24, 36, 52
- Train: GREATER ANGLIA, SOUTHERN, TFL RAIL
- Tube: CIRCLE, DISTRICT, VICTORIA
The ticket is valid for the date and time selected during the booking