Park Güell & La Pedrera Guided Tour
Enjoy fast-track entrance into two of Antoni Gaudi’s most prized masterpieces, Park Güell and La Pedrera. Whether it’s artwork like the ‘El Drac’ or the Serpentine Bench at Park Güell or the famous chimney stacks at La Pedrera, you’re sure to gasp at Gaudi’s vast architectural prowess. With round-trip transfers and an English-speaking tour guide, be sure to learn all about Gaudi and his impressive designing techniques.
- Gain fast-track entry into two of Gaudi’s architectural marvels, Park Güell and La Pedrera and walk right into both attractions without waiting.
- Enjoy a drive-through of Passeig de Gràcia, home to two of Gaudi’s famous artworks, the Casa Batlló and La Pedrera.
- Be awed by Antoni Gaudi’s cherished artworks within Park Güell, such as the ‘El Drac’ and the Serpentine Bench.
- Admire the stunning apartment building of La Pedrera, and make your way to the attic to study models and technical explanations about Gaudi’s buildings.
- Ensure to pick up interesting facts about the attractions and Antoni Gaudi from your English-speaking tour guide on this trip.
- With return-trip transfers from city center in air-conditioned coaches, you no longer have to worry about transportation.
Visit Gaudi’s wondrous attractions without wasting time standing in ticket lines. Travel in style on private, air-conditioned coaches to and from the attractions and explore the artistic creations of Antoni Gaudi in a detailed fashion.
Drive Through Passeig de Gràcia
Drive along the Passeig de Gràcia, an elegant avenue built by wealthy Barcelonians. The architectural details really stand out at this avenue, including modernist lamp posts and Gaudi’s remarkable tiles for the pavement.
Check out Casa Batlló, considered Gaudi’s artistic legend. From the grand façade that mirrors a peaceful sea, to the bloody battle between the dragon and Saint George, Casa Batlló is sure to impress. Yet another artistic marvel by Gaudi at The Passeig de Gràcia is La Pedrera. You will come back to this architectural marvel for a detailed guided tour. Keep in mind that you won’t be getting off the bus for this sightseeing tour, it is merely a drive-by.
1st Stop: Park Güell
Starting your tour at a convenient location, hop aboard your private coach and make your way to Park Güell. Take in the views on your way to the park and pay attention as your tour guide fills you in on stories about Park Güell and its history. Originally meant to be a gated community for the wealthy inhabitants of Barcelona, Park Güell was commissioned to Antoni Gaudi in the early 20th century. Gaudi being the architectural genius that he was, designed the park and residential community with expert creativity. The original plan did not stick with the Barcelonians, and this masterpiece turned into a marvel for the public.
Disembark from the coach upon arrival, and make your way to the Monumental zone. Your tour guide will give you an overview of the park along the way. Skip the line and enter the Monumental Zone to see the mosaic salamander, ‘El Drac’ and the stunning Serpentine Bench. After your tour, spend some unguided free time wandering around the park at your leisure. Take pictures of Gaudi’s creations and climb to the summit of the hills to get beautiful panoramic views.
2nd Stop: La Pedrera (The Quarry)
Continue your trip by heading to Casa Milà and admiring the residential building built for the Milà family in 1911 by Gaudi. The unique sculptured form of this building has become reason for it to be a common reference piece by many architects around the world. It is therefore no surprise that it was declared a World Heritage site by UNESCO later on.
The roof terrace of this building is most famous for its chimney stacks, and is the first stop during this visit. Be sure to check out the attic, where a renowned exhibition (called Espai Gaudi) awaits you. Learn about the models and technical explanations listed for Gaudi’s peculiar style of designing. Check out one of the apartments which has been fully furnished and restored in its original designing style. Find out the living conditions of the rich in the early 20th century.
- Skip-the-line entrance to Park Güell
- Skip-the-line entrance to Casa Milà (La Pedrera)
- Air-conditioned private coach round-trip transport from and to city centre
- An expert English-speaking tour guide
Reduced Price Tickets
- Children’s tickets (aged 3-12) can be bought at discounted rates.
- Children aged 2 and below do not require a ticket.
Know Before You Go
- This tour is operational on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.
- The tour starts at 8:30 AM. It is mandatory that you arrive 15 minutes ahead of time at the designated meeting point to avoid any last-minute delays.
- The drive through Passeig de Gràcia is not a Hop-On Hop-Off Tour.
The tour involves a fair amount of walking, so wearing comfortable footwear is recommended.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your guide.
- If you have purchased reduced price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid Student IDs.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- Your meeting point is Plaça de Catalunya, 19.
- It is right in front of Deutsche Bank and Hotel Olivia Plaza.
- Your tour guide will be waiting for you at this location, holding an orange umbrella.
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
The nearest metro station is Catalunya, which is a 3-minute walk from the meeting point. Metros that go here are L1 and L3.
The closest bus stop is PI Catalunya- Portal De L'Angel, which is a 1-minute walk from the meeting point. Buses that go here are N4, N8, and N28.
Other bus stops that are close to this location are La Rambla- PI Catalunya (buses 59 and V13), and La Rambla- Font De Canaletes (buses N9, N12, and N15).
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected at the time of checkout.