Fast Track Guided Tour of Sagrada Familia
Skip the long ticket lines and head into the Sagrada Familia on this guided tour of Barcelona's most popular monument. With the help of an expert guide, you will not only be able to discover the significance behind the ornate decorations of the Basilica and gain insight into not only the stunning architecture of the structure but also the mind of Antoni Gaudi, the Catalan architect behind this iconic attraction.
- Allow your expert guide to help you straight to the entrance of the Sagrada Familia, saving you the time spent on waiting in long ticket lines.
- Learn the history of the Sagrada Familia, the significance of its sculptures, symbols, and the life of its designer with the help of a professional guide.
- This small-group guided tour is the perfect way to explore the Sagrada Familia since it ensures that you have your guide's undivided attention and that your visit is as intimate and special as possible.
- This tour can be conducted in English, French, German or Spanish depending on your preference.
- Skip the line ticket to Sagrada Familia Basilica
- Accredited official guide
- Small-group tour
- English, French, Spanish, German or Bilingual tour depending on your preference.
- Tower Access
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Meet Your Guide at the Designated Spot as Mentioned in the Voucher.
This guided tour of the Sagrada Familia is the best way to introduce yourself to the iconic Catalan landmark. Your guided tour begins at the designated meeting point where you will meet your tour guide. You will then be guided past the long ticket lines straight to the brief security check and then into the Sagrada Familia. Since there is so much symbolism in each of Gaudi’s creations, it is often difficult to take it all in without prior experience. Your expert guide will not only take you to the most beautiful sections of the church but also give you context and insight into Gaudi’s work.
Learn the history of the Sagrada Familia and the significance of the life of its designer with the help of a professional guide
You will see the Nativity and Passion Facades and understand the significance behind them. Your guide will point out the different elements and styles included in the Basilica's external appearance. Inside the basilica, your guide will show you the extreme designs incorporated into the church’s construction and the finely detailed works of the beautiful stained glass windows. With complimentary headsets, so you can hear your guide's commentary throughout the tour, this experience is easily the best way to explore the Sagrada Familia while simultaneously learning about Gaudi's unusual genius.
At a price of 32 Euros per ticket, this guided tour costs a mere 8 Euros more than a regular entry ticket, making it the most cost-effective tour of the attraction available. Given the price, tickets for this tour sell out fast so make sure you book well in advance!
know before you go
know before you go
- This product does not include access to the Sagrada Familia towers.
- All visitors must pass through metal detectors at the security checkpoint.
- Visitors must bring and wear a mask and keep a safe distance from others.
This guided tour is 1 hour long. Please check available times in the next step of the booking. You must reach the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior to the departure time of the tour.
This tour will be conducted in English, French, German, or Spanish, depending on your preference.
Appropriate dress code is required for entrance to the Sagrada Familia Basilica. No tank tops, strapless shirts, short shorts or sandals will be accepted.
This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
- Meet your guide at C/ de Mallorca, 416.
- Address: C/ de Mallorca, 416, 08013 Barcelona, Spain.
- Your guide will be holding " Amigo tours " sign for recognition.
- The closest bus stop is Mallorca - Marina. It is a quick 1-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board buses 19,33,34 and B24 to get you there.
- The closest metro station is Sagrada Familia. It is a quick 1-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board metros L2,L5 to get you there.