Parc de la Sequia Tickets
Enjoy a relaxing tour of Parc de la Sequia that features unparalleled views of the mountains of Montserrat.
- Relish some delectable dishes for breakfast on the tranquil shore of Lake L’Agulla.
- Walk beside the medieval canal of La Sèquia and admire the old buildings along the road.
- Discover the history of one of Europe’s most important hydraulic engineering establishments.
- Marvel at the old Romanesque Church of San Iscle and Santa Victoria.
- Entry into Parc de la Sequia
- Guided Tour
- Hotel transfers
- Food & Drinks
strict cancellation policy
Cannot be canceled, amended or refunded.
Your experience primarily features a walk along the 14th-century medieval canal of La Sèquia. This canal fueled the rapid development of the city of Manresa and the agricultural advancement of the Pla de Bages region. Walk along a flat 24.5-kilometer stretch that is characterized by temples, fortifications, old farmhouses, and several gorgeous natural formations. Much of the landscape in this inland territory have been shaped by the canal.
Begin your experience with a savory breakfast near the vast Lake L’Agulla. Here, you can see the beautiful mountains of Montserrat that stretch across the horizon. As you walk along a small section of La Sèquia, you'll find out why this canal was such a crucial hydraulic engineering project in medieval Europe. The final stretch of the walk features an excursion to Sant Iscle, where you can enjoy alluring views of the magnificent 11th-century Romanesque church of San Iscle and Santa Victoria.
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- This attraction is not wheelchair accessible.
- You will be walking a fair amount in this attraction, so it is advised to wear comfortable footwear.
Children aged 11yrs and below go free. Students with valid youth cards and senior citizens (aged 65yrs and up) enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
Ticket Redemption Point
- You can redeem the tickets directly at the entrance of the attraction: Parc de l'Agulla.
- Address: Parc de la Sequia, Ctra. Santpedor, s/n, 08242, B, Spain.
The closest bus stop is Club Tenis Manresa, a 2-min walk to the attraction.
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.