Mega Adventure: Zip, Climb & Jump
Feel an adrenaline rush like never before as you are lead above the Sentosa forest and experience the thrill of zip lining through the mighty treetops on the Mega Zip. As you race your friends on the zip lines at high speeds, you also have the option to go up the Mega Climb and experience the breathtaking views of the island.
- Fulfil your dreams of flying, as you zip across the beaches and jungles of Sentosa
- At a height of 75m, fly at 60 km/hr on this 450m long zip line as you race against your friends and family, on MegaZip
- MegaJump allows you to enjoy the sensation of free-falling; but with complete safety
- MegaClimb includes overcoming obstacles in the jungle that are linked across giant eucalyptus trees
- Discover a whole new world of excitement, thrills, and possibilities
- Entry into Mega Adventure
- Ticket to MegaClimb (two levels, 24 obstacles)
- Ticket to MegaJump (15m simulated free-fall)
- MegaZiplining experience (optional)
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Skip the line and enter the Mega Adventure park and begin flying at high speeds over the forests of Sentosa’s beach island promises to be a memorable experience filled with thrills and adrenaline! Fly at 60 km/hr over this 450m long zip line, touted as Southeast Asia’s most extreme zip line experience. At a height of 75m, feel like a daredevil eagle as you speed past friends and family, as it features three side-by-side zip lines. Following a brief and comprehensive safety briefing, you’re good to go! Mega Zip will take you on a breathtaking adventure as you swoop from the jungles of Imbiah Hill to the white sands of Siloso Beach.
This one is not for the faint-hearted, as you jump down 15-meters, with the complete sensation of a free-fall, but with the highest standards of safety! The custom-made safety harnesses were developed in the UK, and are operated here by a highly trained staff, that allows you to experience this without any worries.
Channel your inner Tarzan and try your hand at MegaClimb! This one features 36 obstacles in the jungle on Imbiah Hill, linked across giant eucalyptus trees that are five to 15-meters high. It's a daring challenge!
know before you go
This ticket offers the following variants you can choose from:
- MegaJump and MegaClimb
- MegaJump, MegaClimb, and MegaZip
Height & Weight Requirements
- Participants with a minimum height of 90cm must be accompanied by a responsible companion of at least 150cm
- Only participants with a minimum height of 120cm may be unaccompanied by an adult
- Minimum weight: 30kg
- Maximum weight: 140kg
- Minimum height: 1.2 meters (120 cm)
- Maximum weight: 120 kg
- Minimum weight: 30 kg
- Maximum weight: 120 kg
- Mega Adventure Park has resumed its operations from 11 July 2020.
- Weekdays: 2 PM - 7 PM
Weekends: 11 AM - 7 PM
MegaZip (6:45 PM).
MegaClimb (5:30 PM).
MegaJump (5:30 PM).
MegaBounce (6:45 PM).
From VivoCity or HarbourFront Centre metro follow signs for the Sentosa Express in VivoCity. From Level 3 in VivoCity, take the Sentosa Express Monorail. Proceed to and alight at Beach Station (the final stop on the Monorail).
From Beach Station, hop on the free tram towards Siloso Beach and alight at the 3rd stop. The counter for Mega Adventure Park is on the left.
These are open-dated tickets and can be used anytime within the operating hours. To know the exact validity, please refer to your e-tickets.
You will receive an email with your voucher in a few minutes. Display your voucher on your mobile phone at the ticketing counter to redeem your admission tickets.
Mega Adventure Park ticketing counter
ratings & reviews
- Wear clothes that are not too baggy or tight
- Please make a note of the height and weight restrictions for the various experiences:
- MegaZip - Minimum weight 30 Kg and maximum weight 140 Kg
- MegaClimb - Minimum weight 120 Kg and minimum height 1.2 meters
- MegaJump - Minimum weight 30 Kg and maximum weight 120 Kg
- MegaWall - Minimum weight 25 Kg and maximum weight 120 Kg
- MegaBounce - Minimum weight 10 Kg and maximum weight 90 Kg