Tickets to Hiroshima Orizuru Tower
Develop a newfound appreciation for the historic city of Hiroshima by visiting the rooftop observation deck of the Hiroshima Orizuru Tower and gaze at the city’s most iconic landmarks from one of the highest points in the city.
- Surround yourself with sweeping 360-degree views of Hiroshima city from a height of 50 meters at the stunning Hiroshima Orizuru observation deck.
- Admire the city’s most distinguished landmarks like the Atomic Bomb Dome, a designated UNESCO World Cultural Heritage Site, and the Peace Memorial Park.
- During your visit, relish the unique sights, sounds, and smells of this bustling city from the soothing ambiance of the open-air wooden observatory.
- Entry to Hiroshima Orizuru Tower
These tickets can’t be cancelled. However, you can use them any time within the next 3 months.
These tickets are valid for 3 months from the date of purchase.
A Peek Into The Hiroshima Orizuru Observation Deck
Step inside a one-of-a-kind wooden observation deck located at the top of the Hiroshima Orizuru Tower. The rooftop deck, also known as Hiroshima Hills, has become one of the best sightseeing spots in the city since its opening in 2016. Visitors are promised a unique experience as the platform is built using lumber like Japanese cypress and cedar and is enveloped in a thin mesh covering on all sides. Its soothing ambiance and the pleasant flow of breeze make it the ideal spot to take in all of the city’s breathtaking sights. This open-air deck was specially built to encapsulate the city’s hope for world peace.
What Can One See From This Vantage Point?
On a clear day, visitors will be greeted with panoramic views of the city from atop the observation deck. You can look north to find the stunning Hiroshima Castle. Direct your gaze southwest to admire the island of Miyajima and its highest peak, Mt. Misen rising 535 meters above sea level. Another distinguished landmark situated within the park is the Atomic Bomb Dome, which can be seen in its entirety from here. As the only structure that stood tall among the ruins left behind by the atomic blast, it is easy to see why the structure has captivated people’s fascination. You will also be privy to an exclusive top view of the building from this position. All in all, the Hiroshima Orizuru rooftop deck is a great place to admire the serene beauty of this city and also reflect on the tragedy that changed the course of human history forever.
know before you go
know before you go
- An adult must accompany children aged 17 and below at all times.
- Lockers: Coin-operated lockers are available next to the gate on the 1st floor to store your bags and luggage.
- The slide sheets are available for use free of charge. Moreover, visitors are encouraged to read through the safety information thoroughly before making use of the slide.
- Visitors should wear helmets and protectors when using the slide. Additionally, this service may not be available during force majeure.
- Luggage: Wheeled luggage, oversize bags, suitcases, etc. are not permitted inside the building for safety reasons.
- Outside food and drinks cannot be carried inside the Hiroshima Orizuru Tower premises.
- Strictly prohibited photography with tripods and similar equipment.
- In the case of strong winds or any hazardous conditions, the observation deck will most likely be closed for safety purposes.
- Daily: 10am to 7pm (last admission at 6pm)
- Closed on 31 December
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Show your ticket at Hiroshima Orizuru Tower.
- Address: 1 Chome-2-1 Otemachi, Naka Ward, Hiroshima, 730-0051, Japan.
- The closest bus stop is Kamiyacho [Mielparque mae]. It is a quick 2-min walk to the attraction.
- Board buses 11-2 Osako Danchi Line, Kawauchi Line: Via Hirokei University Bus to get you there.
- The closest train station is Genbaku Dome-Mae Station. It is a quick 2-min walk to the attraction. -cBoard trains Hiroden Streetcar Route 3, Hiroshima Dentetsu No.2 to get you there.