Tour To Segovia From Toledo With Drop Off in Madrid
Explore the city that is believed to be founded by Hercules and visit three of the most fascinating destinations; the Aqueduct of Segovia, Alcazar of Segovia and the magnificent Cathedral of Segovia. You will also enjoy hassle-free transfers from Toledo and then to Madrid after the tour.
- Travel in comfort from Toledo to the historic city of Segovia, after which you will be dropped off to the metropolitan city of Madrid.
- Explore the architectural legacy of the Herculean city and absorb the striking Roman Grandeur by visiting the famous Aqueduct of Segovia.
- You will also get the chance to visit the famous Alcazar of Segovia, where Walt Disney is said to have modeled Sleeping Beauty's castle on this stunning monument.
- You will get the chance to bask in the glory of the magnificent Cathedral of Segovia, laced with 20 or so chapels and a stunning Romanesque doorway, perfect for a photo op!
- Transport from Toledo to Segovia.
- Transport from Segovia to Madrid.
- Bilingual guide.
- Tickets to the Alcazar of Segovia.
- Hotel transfers.
- Food and beverage.
super flexible cancellation policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours for a full refund.
After you assemble at the meeting point at Toledo, you will board a comfortable coach that shall take you to the beautiful city of Segovia. You will get to explore three of the most iconic sights in Segovia; The Aqueduct, Alcazar of Segovia and the Cathedral of Segovia. Each destination is unique in its own way, from its history to its architectural legacy. The Aqueduct showcases the grandeur of the Roman Empire and the greatness of what was left behind. You will get the chance to marvel at this monument of elephantine proportions.
The Alcazar of Segovia is a Roman fortress that is iconic to the region with its fascinating architectural prowess. And finally, the Cathedral of Segovia boasts of its austere three nave interior with some of the most striking architectural features that make it unlike other cathedrals. After touring all the significant landmarks, you will be ushered to the metropolitan city of Madrid in a comfortable coach.
know before you go
11:30 AM- 6:30 PM
This tour is available daily
This tour is available in English and Spanish
How to Redeem Your Ticket
You will receive an email confirmation along with a voucher shortly. Please download and display the voucher on your mobile phone along with some valid photo ID.
In front of the McDonalds at Plaza de Zocodover, Toledo.
Board the L62 towards Zocodover and get off at the Zocodover stop. Walk towards Calle de la Paz for about 50 meters and the meeting point will be on your left.
This tour is valid for the date and time selected during booking.