Guided Tour of Sintra, Cabo da Roca & Cascais from Lisbon
Explore the westernmost point of continental Europe, the picturesque regions Sintra and Cascais with an expert local guide. Enjoy access to one of the most beautiful and unique palaces in the world - Pena Palace.
- Marvel at the vividly colorful beauty of Pena Palace and Park, the crowning jewel of Sintra.
- Enjoy some free time on your lunch break (at your own expense) to walk through the old Sintra town.
- Capture the stunningly rugged cliffs of Roca Cape in your lenses.
- Take advantage of more free time to wander through the picturesque Cascais town.
- Enjoy a more personalized tour in a small group of a maximum of 8 people.
- Avoid the hassle of arranging transport and parking with comfortable minivan transfers included in your ticket.
- Expert local guide
- Pena Park and Pena Palace tickets
- Transport in air-conditioned minivan
- Guided visit inside Pena Park & Pena Palace
- Entrance ticket to other monuments
- Hotel Pick-up and drop-off
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Bask in the Unique Charm of Pena Palace and Park
Drenched in vibrant hues, the fairytale-like Palace exudes a unique character and mystery. Feel like a royal yourself as you wander through the Moorish castle majestically seated on the top of a hill in the Sintra mountains. Take a moment to admire the amazing view from the top of the mountain.
Break for lunch in Sintra (at your own expense), and don't miss out on trying the mouth-watering Travesseiro and Queijada pastries. Stroll around the old Sintra town, a UNESCO World Heritage Town, and a place where natural and man-made beauty exist in perfect harmony.
You can also enjoy the chance to visit the National Palace (ticket not included).
Incredible Photo Opportunity at the Westernmost Point of Continental Europe
Post lunch, drive through the natural wonders of the Sintra Natural Park and enjoy a stop at Cabo da Roca or Roca Cape - the place where the land gives way to the mighty sea. The rugged cliffs and sea will make an impressive addition to your travel gallery.
Discover the Idyllic Beauty of the Coastal Cascais Town
Embark on a scenic drive along the Atlantic coast on your way to Cascais, the first tourism region in Portugal. See the powerful waves striking the sands of the gorgeous Guincho beach, a popular haven for surfers, windsurfers, and kite surfers.
In Cascais, you can spend some quality free time at the beach or simply enjoy a walk along the bay. Admire the place where the first summer houses for the wealthy masses were built in the 20th century. As you begin your journey back to Lisbon, the drive along the coast will take you past the sophisticated resort town of Estoril and its Casino.
know before you go
know before you go
- Please wear confortable shoes, jacket, and carry a face mask
- Guests should have a moderate physical fitness level.
- The duration of the stop at Cascais Beach depends on weather conditions.
- Please note that the tour may be operated by a multi-lingual guide.
- The tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- Infant/child seats are mandatory for children aged 0-11. These are available on request if child age is advised at the time of booking.
Daily: 8:30am onwards.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID to your guide.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Your ticket redemption point is at Hard Rock Café - Restauradores Square.
- Address: Av. da Liberdade 2, 1250-144 Lisboa, Portugal.
Get Directions to the Ticket Redemption Point
- The nearest metro station is ‘Restauradores.’
- Catch the Azul Blue Line to get here.
- The nearest bus station is ‘Restauradores.’
- Bus #732, 736, 746 & 783 will get you here.
This ticket is valid on the date and time selected during checkout.