Explore the largest museum of science and technology in Italy, the Leonardo Da Vinci National Museum Of Science And Technology.
- Visit The National Museum of Science and Technology Leonardo da Vinci and immerse yourself in the magnificent world of science and tech.
- The National Museum of Science and Technology Leonardo da Vinci is Italy's largest science and technology museum.
- The Museum also is home to the world's largest permanent collection dedicated to Leonardo da Vinci.
- Gaze in wonder as you witness the submarine Toti, the catamaran Luna Rossa, the brigantine schooner Ebe, the ocean liner Conte Biancamano, the space launcher Vega and the only Moon fragment visible in Italy.
- Have a jolly good time in the various interactive workshops, visit the temporary exhibitions, and participate in virtual adventures and artistic performances.
- Admission to the Museum
- Skip the line at the entrance
- Access to interactive workshop (only in Italian)
- Access to temporary exhibits
- Entry ticket to the Toti Submarine
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Witness the enchanting world of science and technology and Italy's largest science and technology museum. The National Museum Of Science And Technology Leonardo Da Vinci is famous for hosting the world's largest permanent collection dedicated to Leonardo da Vinci. The museum offers exhibits on energy, materials, communication, transport, energy and particle physics. As you explore and learn more about science in an interactive and fun way. Don't miss the chance to see the Toti submarine and get insights into the lives of sailors and how they used to live.
The new space area of the museum displays the only Moon fragment visible in Italy. Gasp in awe as you witness extraordinary objects such as steam trains, the catamaran AC72 Luna Rossa, the brigantine schooner Ebe, and the deck of the Conte Biancamano transatlantic.
know before you go
know before you go
- This experience is suitable for wheelchair users and pram/stroller accessible.
- Guide dogs and pets are allowed in the museum.
All days except Mon:
- 10:30am, 11:30am, 12:30pm, 1:30pm, 2:30pm, 3:30pm and 4:30
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- Please arrive at the attraction 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Show your ticket at Museo Nazionale della Scienza e della Tecnologia Leonardo da Vinci.
- Address: Museo Nazionale della Scienza e della Tecnologia Leonardo da Vinci, Via San Vittore 21, 20123 Milano - Italy.
- Landmark: Gallerie Leonardo da Vinci. Get Directions to the Redemption Point
- The closest bus stop is Museo Della Scienza E Della Tecnologia. It is a quick 2-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board buses #58 to get you there.
- The closest metro station is fermata S. Ambrogio. It is a quick 3-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board metro 2 to get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.