Vatican: Gardens, Museums and Sistine Chapel Tour
While wandering the Vatican Gardens, take in the breathtaking views of the Sistine Chapel!
- Explore the beautiful Vatican Gardens, the collections of the Vatican Museums, and the magical Sistine Chapel.
- Begin your journey with a minibus tour of the Vatican Gardens, which will include stops at the Pope Emeritus House, the Vatican Radio Station, the Academy of Science, and more!
- Enjoy a guided tour inside the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel.
- Choose from English, German, Italian, French, or Spanish-speaking local expert guides.
- Admire Michelangelo's frescoes in the Sistine Chapel, which forever changed the course of art.
- Wander around St. Peter's Basilica and admire its beauty.
- Take in the beauty of Michelangelo's "Pieta" and the wonderfully constructed Bernini Pulpit.
- Minibus tour for the Vatican Gardens
- Audioguide for Vatican Gardens
- Reserved entrance to the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel
- Professional guide for Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel (English, German, Spanish, French, or Italian)
- Food or drinks
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
On this guided tour, enjoy a unique visit to Vatican City with your expert guide. Explore the beautiful Vatican Gardens, the collections of the Vatican Museums, and the magical Sistine Chapel. Start your journey with a minibus tour of the Vatican Gardens, which will take you past the Pope Emeritus House, the Vatican Radio Station, the Academy of Science, the Pope's former Summer Residence, a portion of the original Berlin Wall, and the "Fontana dell'Aquilone." View the Cupola from a new perspective behind St. Peter's Basilica.
The Map Gallery, Tapestry and Candelabra Gallery, and the Pio V Chapel are all worth seeing. After that, go to the Sistine Chapel to see Michelangelo's frescoes, which changed the course of art forever. Travel at your own pace and explore St. Peter's Basilica. Stroll around the world's largest church's remarkable aisle and admire Michelangelo's "Pieta" and the Bernini Pulpit, which is exquisitely crafted.
know before you go
Please cover your knees and shoulders while visiting the attractions.
Mon-Sat from 10:30am and 1:30pm.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- The meeting point is Viale Vaticano, 97, 00192 Roma RM, Italy.
- Address: Viale Vaticano, 97, 00192 Roma RM, Italy.
- Take Bus 49 to the stop V.Le Vaticano/Musei Vaticani, a 2-minute walk from the meeting point.
- Take Buses 490,492, 495, and more to the stop Emo, a 5-minute walk from the meeting point.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.