KUNST HAUS WIEN Ticket: Hundertwasser erleben
Delve into history and explore the magnificent work of Friedensreich Hundertwasser in the museum characterized by an innovative artistic design.
- Explore the Museum Hundertwasser in Vienna founded by one of the most important artists of the 20th century - Friedensreich Hundertwasser.
- Admire the wide range of artworks and learn about the philosophies of Hundertwasser and the ideology of environmentalism.
- Witness how he incorporated living elements into his artwork.
- Entry ticket to the Museum Hundertwasser and temporary exhibition
- Guided tour
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Visit the Kunsthaus Wien and explore the Museum Hundertwasser in Vienna. This famous museum is characterized by an innovative artistic design and was founded by Friedensreich Hundertwasser, one of the most important artists of the 20th century. The museum houses the world’s largest permanent collection of his works. Experience his whole range of work from art to ecological commitment.
As you walk through the museum, learn about Hundertwasser’s commitment to the building and his ideology of living in harmony with nature. The tour starts with the picturesque visions up to the practical implementation which can be seen in the museum itself. As you see the largest collections of photos and paintings, learn about Hundertwasser’s philosophies behind his artwork and how he incorporated living elements into his art.
know before you go
- Audio guides are available in multiple languages.
- The museum is wheelchair accessible and pram/stroller accessible.
- Guide dogs are allowed.
- Daily at 10am - 6pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- Please arrive at the attraction 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Show your ticket at Untere Weißgerberstraße 13,
- Address: 1030 Wien, Austria.
- Landmark: The striking checkerboard pattern of the museum's facade is clearly visible. Only a few meters away from the so-called "Hundertwasserhaus" you will find the KUNST HAUS WIEN at Untere Weißgerberstrasse 13.
- The closest bus stop is Radetzkyplatz. It is a quick 4-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board bus N29 to get you there.
- The closest metro station is Landstraße. It is a quick 3-minute drive to the attraction.
- Board metros U3, U4 to get you there.
- The closest tram stop is Radetzkyplatz. It is a quick 4-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board tram 1 to get you there.
- The closest train station is Landstraße. It is a quick 3-minute drive to the attraction.
- Board train CAT to get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.