Kotsanas Museum Tickets: Ancient Greece – The Origin of Technologies
Enter the amazing Museum of Ancient Greek Technology and see about 100 operating models of Greek inventions, including the oldest analog computer in the world!
- Admire models of Greek inventions, including the oldest analog computer in the world.
- Get a peek at ancient technology and discover how similar it seems to modern technology.
- Try your hand at interactive displays and put some mechanisms into place with your own hands.
- Entry to the main exhibition of Kotsanas Museum of Ancient Greek Technology “Ancient Greece – the origin of Technologies”
- Interactive tour by qualified staff– duration of 1 hour
- Play with the Archimedes' Stomachion, the first puzzle in history and the Trias, the first tic-tac-toe game in history
- Gift as a lovely souvenir, the first tic tac-toe game of history “Trias”
- Food and beverages
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 12 hours before the schedule.
At Kotsanas Museum, you'll find technology fused with ancient history. From the world's first robot to the first alarm system in history and other such inventions, there is plenty to wrap your mind around. You can even try to send an SMS as if you live in ancient Greece and find out what actually happens when you witness a miracles from the Gods right in front of a temple.
Watch the technological innovations of the ancient Greeks come to life all around you as you explore about100 select exhibits. This includes everything from the robot-servant and the "cinema" of Philon to the automatic theater of Heron, and the Hydraulic Clock of Ktesibios to the Antikythera Mechanism. The exhibits are enhanced by audio-visual material (in Greek and English), such as labels and posters with diagrams, photos, and bibliographical references.
know before you go
Mon to Sun - 11 AM to 5 PM
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your ticket at the ground floor of Kotsanas Museum.
- Address: Pindarou 6, Athina 106 71, Greece.
Get Directions to the Ticket Redemption Point
- Metro station: Blue and Red Line (stop Syntagma).
- Bus stops: Syntagma, Akademias, Solonos, and Kanari.
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.