Skip The Line Tickets: Museum of Senses
- Step into a world of optical illusions, interactive exhibits, and intriguing photo ops.
- The Museum of Senses in Bucharest promises an educational yet enigmatic ride.
- As crazy as it is rational, you'll find yourself defying normal perception.
- Venture through vortex tunnels, enter inclined rooms, and feel your senses tingle.
- The convenient location of this museum makes it easily accessible by public transportation.
- Skip-the-line entry into Museum of Senses
- Guided tour
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
Enter a park where nothing is quite as it seems. Begin your venture through a dark tunnel, where water flows upwards, and mindblowing optical illusions trick your mind. Listen to birds chirp as you walk through the hair-raising Vortex tunnel: a true treat for the senses! Explore the 'AMES room', known to challenge your perception heavily. An inclined room will seem almost normal to you until you discover it's anything but! Dance in endless waves of music at the infinity mirror room, an experience better left undescribable (so don't miss it!) Let your imagination soar and your senses tingle as you defy your perception at this remarkable museum (designed for your senses)!
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Contactless payments and online bookings are required.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- This attraction is not wheelchair accessible.
- This ticket includes entry into all parts of the attraction.
- Food and drinks available for purchase.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
Ages 4yrs and below go free. Children aged 5-15yrs enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
Mon - Fri: 12 Noon - 9 PM.
24, 25 & 31 Dec, 1 Jan & Easter day.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
Ticket Redemption Point
- You can redeem the tickets directly at the entrance of the attraction: Museum of Senses.
- Address: Bulevardul General Vasile Milea 4, București 061344, Romania.
- The closest bus stop is Bd. G-ral Vasile Milea, a 2-min walk to the museum.
- Buses 137, 138 & N110 will get you here.
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.