Museum of Illusions Vienna Entry Ticket
Step into a unique world of mystifying optical illusions, mind-boggling puzzles, and reality-defying experiences at Vienna’s extraordinary museum.
- Enjoy a fun family day with games and experiences suitable for all ages.
- Step into the vortex tunnel to feel the ground losing beneath your feet.
- Watch friends and family shrink/grow right in front of you.
- Change the way you perceive the world in the Wrong Room.
- Take photos and selfies that will impress your friends and family.
- Combine fun with learning as you find out how your mind tricks you.
- Entry ticket to the Museums of Illusions including tax
- Guided tour
- Audio guide
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Experience over 70 exhibition pieces that present you with unimagined perceptions. A galore of baffling puzzles, games and eye-deceiving experiences will trick your mind as well as train your brain. Make sure to bring along your cameras, as the museum provides plenty of opportunities to take photos and selfies that will astonish your friends.
Step into the rotating cylinder of the Vortex tunnel, that will make you feel as if you are spinning even as you stand on a completely stable surface. Take photos in seemingly impossible poses in the Upside Down Room, and trick your friends with a photo of the classic Head on the Platter illusion. Along with these, a plethora of illusions, games and puzzles that will simultaneously entertain you and trick your brain await you at the museum.
know before you go
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- Mon to Fri - 10 AM to 6 PM
- Sat & Sun - 10 AM to 7 PM
- This ticket includes access to all the parts of the attraction.
- This attraction is accessible by wheelchairs, as well as prams/strollers.
- This attraction is accessible for pregnant women.
- Guide dogs are permitted to enter this attraction.
- WiFi and cloakroom facilities are available at this attraction.
- Photography is allowed (except for flash and tripods).
- Note: In the event of a queue jump, this ticket does not entitle you to priority entry for operational reasons.
Children aged 5 - 18 enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
Ticket Redemption Point
- You can redeem your ticket directly by entering the attraction: Museum of Illusions Vienna.
- Address: Wallnerstraße 4, 1010 Wien, Austria.
- Catch Underground U3 to the Herrengasse station, which is just outside the museum.
- Alternatively, you can catch Underground U1 or U3 to the Stephansplatz station, which is a 5-minute walk to the museum.
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.