Skip-the-Line Tickets to the Museum Of Illusions Madrid
Think you know what's real and what's not? Think again! At the Museum of Illusions Madrid, you will challenge your senses and realise that nothing is what it seems.
- Feel, experience, jump, and try the many fun exhibits and illusions designed to puzzle your brain!
- Shift your perspective of the world in the Vortex tunnel, and see 3D objects make mirages.
- Shrink your family and friends, enter an anti-gravity chamber, trick your eyes, and click fun photos with your family and friends.
Admission to the Museum of Illusions Madrid
strict cancellation policy
Cannot be canceled, amended, or rescheduled.
See your friend's head served on a dinner platter, be shocked at holograms that pop out of the picture, and question the laws of physics when you enter an Anti-Gravity Room. By the end of the experience, you will be wondering about what's real and what's not as your mind plays tricks on you at the Museum of Illusions Madrid! Discover facts about vision, perception, and the power of the human brain in this mysterious world of illusions. Remember, nothing is what it seems! P.S.: Make sure your camera is fully charged when you get here – there are tons of fun photo opportunities!
know before you go
- Mon and Tue: Closed
- Wed from 12 PM to 9 PM
- Thu and Fri from 11 AM to 9 PM
- Sat and Sun from 9:30 AM to 9 PM
- Choose between the following time slots: 10 AM, 11 AM, 12 PM, 3 PM, 5 PM, and 7 PM.
- Access is allowed every 15 minutes. Last access is one hour before closing.
Infants aged 0-3yrs can enter for free. Children aged 4-12yrs, as well as families with a maximum of 2 adults and 2 children who are aged 4yrs and above, enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your ticket at the Museum of Illusions.
- Address: Calle del Dr Cortezo, 8, 28012 Madrid, Spain.
Get Directions to the Ticket Redemption Point
- The nearest subway station is 'Tirso de Molina.' Catch Line 1 to get here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time slot selected during checkout.