Museum Of Cycladic Art Tickets
The world's most comprehensive private collection of Early Cycladic Art, Athen's Museum Of Cycladic Art is a must-visit!
- Visit the Museum of Cycladic Art, a living cultural institution in the center of Athens.
- Focused on the promotion of Aegean & Cyprus' ancient civilizations, this museum is a must-visit.
- Housing and displaying a private collection of Dolly and Nikolaos Goulandris's antiquities, there is much to uncover.
- Today it is one of the most comprehensive collections of Cycladic art in the world.
- Look at prehistoric figurines, sculptures, inscriptions, pottery, jewelry, terracotta figurines, and painted vases.
- This highly interactive exhibition is well worth a visit when in the city.
- Entry into Museum Of Cycladic Art
- Access to permanent collections
- Free WiFi
- Guided tour
- Hotel transfers
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Explore one of the most complete private collections of Early Cycladic Art worldwide, dating back to 5,000 years ago. Uncover centuries of history at the Ancient Greek Art collection, showcasing a large spectrum from the 2nd millennium BC to the 4th century AD. Discover ancient Greek mythology through stone sculptures, terracotta figurines, and painted vases. The Cypriot Antiquities comprised gold jewelry, prehistoric figurines, sculptures, inscriptions, and pottery. Feel like you've stumbled back in time as you watch the rise of the Greek city: the establishment of democracy, the states, and what everyday life in Athens entails. This highly interactive exhibition is a must-visit when in the city.
know before you go
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- Access for persons with disabilities is via a wheelchair ramp at the entrance to the Main Building, at 4 Neophytou Douka str. Access to the floors is by elevator.
- Please follow the one-way floor route markings.
- A maximum number of visitors allowed into the Museum has been defined. The Museum's Security Staff will ensure that the allowed number is observed in all the exhibition rooms and common areas. Please follow the instructions given for your own safety and protection.
- For safety reasons, coat check is temporarily closed. No large bags allowed in the Museum.
- The MCA has no parking facilities and the Kolonaki neighborhood is densely populated.
- Cycladic Friends
- Children under 18
- Visitors with disabilities and their companion
- Archaeologists and art history students
- Members of ICOM - ICOMOS
- Greek unemployed citizens, with their current unemployment card
- Qualified guides teachers accompanying school -Classes participating in educational programs
- Parents accompanying their kids for the Saturday’s & Sunday's programs
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
Ticket Redemption Point
- You can redeem the tickets at the main entrance of the attraction: Museum of Cycladic Art.
- Address: Neofitou Douka 4, Athina 106 74, Greece
- The closest bus stop is Rēgillēs, a 1-min walk to the attraction.
- Buses 203, 204B, 211, 214, 220, 221, and more will bring you here.
These tickets are valid for the date and time selected during the booking