Da Vinci's Last Supper and the Duomo: Milan in a Half Day
Get a guided tour of Milan’s beloved attractions and skip-the-line access to the colossal cathedral of Milan Duomo. Be one of the few to get skip-the-line entry into the Santa Maria Delle Grazie church, which is home to Da Vinci’s mural of The Last Supper.
- Explore Milan’s mesmerizing art and culture on a guided trip to the city’s major attractions, including skip-the-line access to the Milan Duomo and The Last Supper.
- Stare in awe of the jaw-dropping Gothic-renaissance structure of the Milan Duomo, which took nearly 6 centuries to be constructed, complete with a visit to the rooftop!
- From the Piazza del Duomo, head over to the exquisite mall of Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, the oldest active mall in Milan with brands such as Versace and Gucci.
- Visit the extraordinary Brera District to admire the artsy streets and bohemian boutiques.
- Take a look at the fortified medieval Sforza Castle, standing in glory as one of the largest European citadels.
- Get the chance to gain skip-the-line access to one of the most sought-after tours in Italy at the Santa Maria Delle Grazie church, a UNESCO World Heritage site.
- Complete your guided tour at the church with a look at Da Vinci’s monumental opus – The Last Supper mural.
- Skip-the-line tickets to Milan Duomo with access to the rooftop
- Skip-the-line tickets to The Last Supper at the Santa Maria Delle Grazie church
- English-speaking local guide
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Skip The Line to Explore Milan’s Duomo
Begin your guided tour of the artful city of Milan with a skip-the-line visit to the Milan Duomo, one of the grandest jewels that Milan has to offer. Stand in the wonder of this revered cathedral that took 6 long centuries to be constructed to the perfection that it is today. Get a magnificent view of the beautiful Gothic construct of the cathedral with access to the rooftop of this picturesque building.
Stroll Around and Absorb the Beauty of Milan
Crossing the heart of the city at the Piazza del Duomo, drop by the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, the oldest functioning mall of Milan. This shopping gallery brings to you an amalgamation of the present and the past, with deluxe brands such as Prada and Gucci located in this baroque structure. Enhance your experience with a walk along the cobbled streets of the famous Brera district, with contemporary restaurants and charming buildings.
Catch a Glimpse of The Last Supper
The church of Santa Maria Delle Grazie, crowned a UNESCO World Heritage site, houses Da Vinci’s mural of The Last Supper. With skip-the-line access to this coveted small tour offered only to some tourists every day, behold the magical sight of this mural that has managed to survive the cruelty of World War II. Learn several secrets and bust multiple myths as your guide tells you anecdotes associated with this marvelous painting from ages ago, marking the end of your walking tour of mystical Milan.
know before you go
know before you go
- You must wear modest clothing that covers your knees and shoulders, as you will be visiting sacred sites, and comfortable shoes, as the tour involves a fair amount of walking.
- We recommend that you bring a bottle of water with you.
May 28 to July 30, 2022
Wednesday: 9:00 am to 12:00 pm
Saturday: 1:45 p.m. to 4:45 p.m.
August 1 to October 30, 2022
Wednesday and Saturday: 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- The voucher will be emailed to you immediately.
- Display the voucher on your cell phone and show it along with a valid ID at the meeting point.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before your scheduled visit time to avoid delays.
- Meet your guide at Piazza di Santa Maria delle Grazie.
- Address: 20123 Milan, Metropolitan City of Milan, Italy.
- Landmark: near the entrance to the Cenacolo Vinciano Museum.
- Your guide will be holding a sign that reads "The Tour Guy."
Display directions to the meeting point
How to get there
- The nearest bus stop is P.za Giovine Italia. The meeting point is a 4-minute walk from here.
- Board bus 50 to reach the stop.
- The nearest subway station is Conciliazione. The meeting point is a 5-minute walk from here.
- Board Metro Line 1 to reach the station.
- The nearest streetcar stop is S. Maria delle Grazie. The meeting point is a 1-minute walk from here.
- Board streetcar 16 to reach the stop.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected at the time of payment.