Skip The Line Tickets to Madame Tussauds Amsterdam with Amsterdam Canal Cruise
Visit the iconic Madame Tussauds museum and cruise along the serene Amsterdam canals with these cost-effective, skip the line tickets!
- Visit Madame Tussauds Amsterdam and discover the statuettes of celebrities adored around the world
- Get your pictures taken with your favorite celebrities and enjoy a great view over Dam Square
- Discover tv-host skills at the TV studio or come up with some eclectic tunes at the DJ studio
- Get your Instagrammable picture with Dua Lipa or drink a cup of coffee with George Clooney
- The 1-hr canal cruise lets you sail under the romantic bridges of Amsterdam
- Take Insta-worthy photographs of the charming 17th-century Dutch cottages along the way
- Skip the line entry to Madame Tussauds Amsterdam
- 1-hr cruise
- Audio guide available in 19 languages (Cruise only)
- Guided tour
- Food & beverages
strict cancellation policy
The ticket cannot be canceled, amended, or rescheduled
Step into the famous world of Madame Tussauds Amsterdam where you can sparkle among the stars! There is so much to do for SUPERSTAR like you! Go save the world together with all the SUPERHEROES from Marvel, get your picture taken with your favorite actors like Johnny Depp or project your face on Zayn Malik’s chest! Are you dreaming about a career as a real TV-host? Discover your presentation skills at the latest TV studio by reading the autocue. Or is music more your thing? Then how about recording a duet with Adele in our recording studio, or joining your favorite DJ in our DJ booth? Immerse yourself in an amazing interactive world.
With the canal cruise, you will drift past beautiful merchant houses that have decorated the banks for many decades. See famous historic attractions such as the Anne Frank House and Skinny Bridge, while enjoying picturesque views of the canals. Float by the historic Heritage museum and the hallowed Westerkerk Church, the biggest church in Amsterdam. The tour also offers a fun complimentary audio narrative in 19 languages so you can pick up some historical insights no matter where you come from! With your camera, a handy audio guide and a laid-back tour of Amsterdam’s rustic bridges, you will have memories to last you a lifetime.
know before you go
COVID-19 Safety Information
- Masks are to be worn compulsorily in the museum and on the cruise
- All guests must maintain social distancing, at a safe distance of at least 2 meters
- All frequent customer touchpoints are frequently sanitized
Infants aged 0-3 can go for free. Children aged 4-13 enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID)
Daily from 10:00 AM- 9:30 PM (last admission at 8:00 PM)
Wheelchair and rollator users are always very welcome at Madame Tussauds. However, strict fire regulations dictate that we can only admit two wheelchair users at any one time. We would therefore strongly recommend you book your visit in advance.
Madame Tussauds Amsterdam is not suitable for battery-operated electric wheelchairs or scooter.
Amsterdam Canal Cruise Information
Departures Amsterdam Canal Cruise
Summer season (Mar16 - Nov 3):
Daily frequent departures from 9 AM - 10 PM
Winter season (Nov 4 - Mar 15):
Daily frequent departures from 9:30 AM - 9:30 PM
Duration Amsterdam Canal Cruise
Audio Guide Languages (Cruise)
Spanish, Thai, Turkish, Catalan, Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Arabic, Polish, Portuguese, Russian
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly after the purchase.
- Please display the same along with a valid photo ID at the time of redemption.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
Ticket Redemption Points
- Redeem your voucher at Lindbergh Travel Office.
- Address: Damrak 26, 1012 LJ Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- Landmark: The tours and tickets office is right beside Jamin - a sweet shop.
- Show your mobile voucher at Madame Tussauds Amsterdam.
- Please note it is only possible to access the attraction at your chosen time slot.
- Address: Dam 20, 1012 NP Amsterdam, Netherlands.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout