Watch the classic love story of Mimi and Rudolf in Jonathan Miller's production, coming back to West End for a limited season.
strict cancellation policy
This ticket cannot be canceled or refunded.
why watch la bohéme
Follow the lives of Mimi and Rudolf in this heart-touching opera. Inspired by photographs of Paris and Parisians in the 1930s clicked by Brassaï, the famous Hungarian-French photographer, Jonathan Miller's classic is back at the West End for a limited run. Revisit the sweet beginnings of young love and watch love blossom between Mimi and Rudolf, after she knocks at the door of 4 impoverished friends. As Mimi falls ills and complications grow, the drama is heightened with the stunning opera music composed by Giacomo Puccini over a century ago. Finally, get to know whether this epic love eclipses Death itself in the end.
Romance Fans | Classical Music Lovers | Opera Enthusiasts
know before you go
Duration: 2hr 15min (incl. interval)
No. of Shows a Week: 3
Opening Date: 31 Jan 2022
Closing Date: 27 Feb 2022
Theatre Name: London Coliseum
Seating Capacity: 2,359
Theatre Facilities: Cloakroom, theatre bar, wheelchair accessibility
Dress Code: Smart casual
Cast & Crew
David Junghoon Kim as Rodolfo
Louise Alder as Musetta
Charles Rice as Marcello
William Thomas as Colline
Additional Details & Tips
- This production is recommended for ages 11+.
- La bohème is sung in English with lyrics projected above the stage. Please note: No view of surtitles from row H backward in Dress Circle and rows K & L in the Upper Circle.
- To avoid delays, please have your tickets ready on arrival; download or print your NHS COVID Pass in advance and arrive in good time to allow these extra checks to take place.
- Anyone aged 18 or over will be required to show either a valid NHS COVID Pass (or international equivalent) as proof of double vaccination or evidence of a negative lateral flow test within the last 24 hours to enter.
- Children aged 11-17 are strongly encouraged to take a Lateral Flow Test within 24 hours of attendance, and you may need to show the result of this test.
- Children under 11 do not require any additional checks at this time.
- Please arrive as early as possible and no later than 15 minutes before the performance starts. Main doors and all bars will open 90 minutes before the performance. Auditorium doors open 60 minutes before.
All customers must wear face-coverings at all times during their visit unless;
- They are under the age of 11
- When they are eating or drinking
- If medically exempt If you are exempt, please let staff know on entry, and if you have one, please wear an exemption badge. We encourage all customers to be mindful and respectful of others as some people are less able to wear face coverings, and the reasons for this may not be visible to others.
You will get an e-mail confirmation with your La bohéme voucher. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.