The Lido Show with La Marina Dinner Cruise
Cruise down the Seine in the evening for an early dinner cruise and top-off your night by witnessing the sensational Lido Show. Experience Paris by the night and see the monuments light up before you visit the glamorous Lido Show.
- Dinner cruise aboard the Marina de Paris as you head out from outside the Orsay Museum
- Take in the monuments of Paris by night and see the attractions all lit up in the ‘City of Lights’
- Enter the Lido and take in the characteristic luxurious ambiance the venue is world-famous for
- Watch ‘Paris Merveilles’ a landmark show in the Lido history created and directed by Franco Dragone.
- Le Lido Paris Show Tickets
- Glass of champagne at Le Lido
- La Marina Dinner Cruise (wine included)
- Multilingual hostess/interpreter
moderate cancellation policy
You may cancel up to 72 hours in advance for a full refund.
Lido Show Experience
Witness the magical cabaret and burlesque show at the Lido Paris and take in the splendor and glamor associated with the venue. Watch the latest show ‘Paris Merveilles’ created and directed by Franco Dragone.
Paris Merveilles is the latest addition to the cabaret collection performed at Le Lido. With a special stage engineered for the show, follow the picturesque and poetic tale of an imaginary Parisienne who falls in love with the city. Live the journey as presented by 45 artists and featuring over 600 costumes; vibrant, colorful sets, an ice-rink and many more extravagant visuals.
Learn more about the show by going through our Le Lido Paris category
La Marina Dinner Cruise
The tour, designed to showcase the main monuments located along the Seine River, is one of the best ways to enjoy the capital of France. You will board the "La Marina de Paris" and once aboard, your dinner-cruise on the Seine river begins as you journey towards Notre-Dame Cathedral and other famous landmarks such as Cité Island and Saint-Louis island. The tour will then head westwards to the Eiffel Tower as it passes in front of the Louvre Museum and underneath the most famous bridges of Paris like the Alexandre III bridge.
La Marina Dinner Cruise Menu
- Starters: Tasting plate composed of 4 starters- scallops, crushed fresh tomatoes, savoury crème brûlée with courgettes and basil, chicken chutney and semi-cooked carrots, red pepper tapenade, spinach crisp, smoked salmon and lumpfish roe.
- Main Course: Choose one from the list; Roast chicken leg, parmesan risotto, red pepper marmalade or cod loin fillet with green asparagus cream, fondant yellow carrots.
- Desserts: Tasting plate composed of 3 desserts- strawberry and yuzu macaron, vanilla cream puff, roast apricot and pistachio flakes, bittersweet chocolate dessert with Earl Grey tea, raspberry velvet.
- Drinks: One glass of wine (Touraine AOC Sauvignon Luc Poulain (blanc) or Touraine AOC Domaine des Echardières (rosé) or Bordeaux AOC les Mercadières (rouge)) or soft drinks
La Marina Dinner Cruise Vegetarian Menu
- Fresh vegetable and cornflower minestrone, coconut and currygazpacho
- Fried fresh market vegetables and onion confit, polenta fries
- Wok of fresh fruit, strawberry dome with puffed rice and vegetable cream
La Marina Dinner Cruise Kids Menu
- Shredded turkey breast, cherry tomato and mozzarella balls
- Menu choice of the main course
- All-chocolate sweet, fresh raspberries and red fruit coulis
- Drinks: One glass of juice or soft drinks
know before you go
La Marina Dinner Cruise
Boarding for the cruise begins at 6:15 pm and the last boarding will be at 6:40 pm.
Please Note You will be going for the cabaret show at 9:00 pm
Please wear an elegant, smart outfit. No athletic outfits, sneakers, shorts, and flip flops are allowed. A full suit/evening dress is welcome.
Guests must be at least 4 years of age to attend the show. Children below 12 years may enter for free on presentation of proof of age.All minors must be accompanied by an adult. Alcohol will only be served to patrons above 18 years of age.
90 minutes show
- You must carry a printed copy of the ticket along with a valid photo ID
- Please switch off all electronics before the beginning of the show to prevent the disturbance of the intimate surrounding.
- Smoking, Pets, Photography and videography are prohibited at the venue.
Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly. Please display your voucher on your mobile at the Paris City Vision Agency, located at 2 rue des Pyramides, along with a valid photo ID.
The closest stations to Paris City Vision are:
- Pyramides - Tuileries is 73 meters away, 1 min walk.
- Tuileries is 187 meters away, 3 min walk.
- Palais Royal - Comedie Francaise is 257 meters away, 4 min walk.
- Pyramides is 290 meters away, 4 min walk.