The Lido Show with Dinner
Discover the appeal of the Lido Dinner Show and indulge in the classic Lido experience. Enjoy a delicious spread and take a pick from the available menus and experience the magical performances in all its glitz and glamor at the Lido Paris. Prepare to be dazzled by legendary director Franco Dragone's Paris Merveilles, inspired by the City of Lights.
- A must-visit for all cabaret aficionados, Lido de Paris is one of the top premier cabaret houses in the world!
- Choose from different options and select the one that suits your tastes the best.
- Watch the latest production of the Lido - ‘Paris Merveilles’ created and directed Franco Dragone - internationally acclaimed director and producer.
- Witness the elaborate song-and-dance on its 75th anniversary to enjoy exclusives like an immersive pre-show and a fascinating new tableau.
- Upgrade your ticket and savor a delicious dinner with or without drinks as you watch the stunning performances.
- For Valentine's Season (12, 13, and 14 Feb), book a special experience that offers you and your partner a special romantic time.
- The Valentine's Day ticket offer comes with two options: one with access to the dinner and drinks, and one without.
- Seating in Category 1 or 2 (choose during checkout)
- A glass of champagne + 1/2 bottle of wine (if drinks option is chosen)
- Choice of 4 starters, 4 main dishes, 4 desserts
moderate cancellation policy
You may cancel up to 3 days in advance for a full refund.
your lido show with dinner experience
Watch the Lido Show the way it was originally intended - over dinner. Indulge in a delicious three-course spread (with menu options) and experience a show unlike any other with vibrant colors, exquisite accessories like crystals and feathers and a huge line-up of artists. The latest performances at the Lido are directed and produced by Franco Dragone, leading entertainment producer and author in a show called ‘Paris Merveilles’.
But before the show, you will get to enjoy a lavish spread by chef Philippe Lacroix and his team of 35 chefs. Choose from the following range of menus and indulge in the one you like best. Know more about the show and its wonders by going through our Lido Show Category.
Valentine's Day Special
For Valentine's Season (12, 13, and 14 Feb), the Lido offers an extra special moment for lovers. There is exclusive entertainment on-stage that is specially created for this romantic evening. Starting at 9 pm, this is the Paris Merveilles show, which offers an ode to Paris and its painting "Unforgettable." End your evening and immortalize it with a photo of you two on the Lido stage!
See the Valentine's Day menu here.
You can find the full menu of the other days here.
know before you go
Please wear an elegant, smart outfit. No athletic outfits, sneakers, shorts, and flip flops are allowed. A full suit/evening dress is welcome.
Guests must be at least 4 years of age to attend the show. Children below 12 years may enter for free on presentation of proof of age. All minors must be accompanied by an adult. Alcohol will only be served to patrons above 18 years of age.
- The experience starts at 7pm.
- 90 minutes show
Rules and Regulations
- Please Note: Do switch off all electronics before the beginning of the show to prevent the disturbance of the intimate surrounding.
- Prohibited: Smoking, Pets, Photography and videography are prohibited at the venue.
Your voucher will be emailed to you immediately. Please carry a printed copy of the ticket along with a valid photo ID to the venue.