Tickets for Óbidos Tour
Visit the romantic village of Óbidos in Central Portugal and be mesmerized by its cobbled streets and vividly painted houses. The magical setting of the town and a medieval castle with ravishing sips of Ginjinha will leave you mesmerized.
- Discover Portugal’s charming village of Óbidos with a Do It Yourself Tour, where you plan your visits to your liking.
- Take a stroll along the cobbled streets of Óbidos, lined with striking churches and colorful houses, with the help of your audio guide.
- Explore Rua Direita, the main street of town, and discover restaurants, cafes, and a wide range of shops.
- Admire the famous Óbidos castle that has stood in the village since the Moorish era.
- Get a taste of the decadent cherry liqueur Ginjinha as you near the end of your tour.
- Ginjinha tasting
- Audio guide in English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, and Portuguese (available on iOS and Android)
- Personal expenses and gratuities
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Immerse Yourself in the Aesthetics of Óbidos
Choose your path to travel as you stroll along the romantic medieval village of Óbidos with a Do It Yourself Tour. Equipped with information about all locations in an app available in 6 languages, follow your interactive guide to explore the town. Find yourself immersed in the aesthetic beauty of this quaint village which was a gift from King Denis of Portugal to his queen on their wedding day.
Enjoy Your Stroll with a Sip of Perfection
Explore whitewashed homes with brightly painted trim and the cobbled streets of the enchanting village of Óbidos. Catch sight of the mighty medieval Óbidos castle and marvel at its austere beauty. An experience at Óbidos is incomplete without enjoying the famous Ginjinha. Relish the divine taste of this cherry-flavored liqueur, adding to the charm of your experience. As you explore the museums and castles of Óbidos, you’ll find yourself lost in its quaint beauty, with a belly full of wine!
know before you go
know before you go
- Mon, Wed, & Fri: 9am
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the boarding point.
- Please arrive at the boarding point 10 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
- Boarding Point is Cityrama Gray Line Portugal.
- Address: Alameda Edgar Cardoso, 1070-051 Lisboa, Portugal.
- The closest bus stop is Marquês Pombal. It is a quick 1-minute walk to the boarding point.
- Board buses 712,727, and 732 to get you there.
- The closest metro station is Marquês de Pombal. It is a quick 2-minute walk to the boarding point.
- Board metros Am and Az to get you there.