Full-Day Ticket to the Gellert Thermal Bath in Budapest
Prepare for a full day of relaxation and enjoy a wide range of spa services at one of the leading natural hot spring baths in Budapest and Europe.
- A visit to the delightful Gellert thermal baths is a real Budapest treat.
- Skip the line and head straight into this beautiful art nouveau bath complex.
- Experience the healing and relaxing properties of the region’s geothermal water.
- Explore the several pools which include a wave pool, outdoor and indoor pools, and more.
- Spend time at the sauna and check out multiple massage options.
- Full-day ticket to all services of the Gellert Thermal Baths
- Skip-the-line access
- Any meals and drinks
- Private cabins
- Towels & slippers
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Plan a spa day at the prestigious Gellert Thermal Baths, one of the most prestigious spas in Budapest and the rest of Europe since 1918. Often referred to as the ‘Palace of Baths’, for centuries these thermal waters were used for relaxation and treatment purposes. Soak up the exquisite art-nouveau architecture that is made up of turquoise and marine-green Zsolnay mosaics and ceramics, neo-classical cherub statues, and botanical friezes.
With a number of different pools including thermal pools, swimming pools, and an outdoor thermal bath – Gellert is truly a place to indulge all your senses. Many of the pools have underwater jets for aqua massage therapy and are filled with natural spring water. Check out the different massages available – many are quick and refreshing – and spend some time in the sauna.
know before you go
know before you go
- From Autumn, the spa is closed due to restoration work.
- Food and drinks can be purchased on-site.
- Pregnant guests must consult their doctor before visiting. Massages are not provided to pregnant women.
- Guests having medical conditions should consult their doctor before visiting.
- Swimwear is compulsory attire to be worn at the spa as this is a mixed bath complex.
- Any decent swimwear is allowed for both men and women but burkinis are, unfortunately, not allowed.
- A swimming cap is required in the swimming pool but not in the other thermal pools.
- Flip-flops are the most ideal type of footwear.
- Bring a sun hat and sunscreen for warmer days.
- Mon to Sun: 9am - 6pm (fast-track ticket check-in hours).
- The operating hours are subject to change on national and public holidays. Please check before your intended day of visit.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
Ticket Redemption Point
Show your ticket at Gellért Thermal Bath
Address: Gellért Thermal Bath Budapest, Kelenhegyi út 4, 1118 Hungary.
- Landmark: Opposite Liberty Bridge.
- The closest metro station is Újbuda-központ. It is a quick 15-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board metros M4 to get you there.