Unpack Milan’s rich musical history on a 1-hour guided tour through one of the most famous opera houses in the world.
- Skip the lines at the Museum of the Opera House "La Scala" with these entrance tickets.
- Maximise your experience with a small group of a maximum of 20 people.
- Find innovative set designs, costumes, and instruments amidst stunning neoclassical architecture.
- If you’re lucky, you could even witness some live rehearsals.
- Skip-the-line entry to La Scala Opera Theatre
- 1-hour guided tour
- Expert English-speaking guide
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Enter the world of orchestral maestros like Arturo Toscanini and Daniel Barenboim. Skip-the-line tickets make this an even smoother experience
La Scala Theatre, inaugurated in 1778, is one of the world’s premier spaces to enjoy classical music. Luxurious architectural wonders await you inside; from a breathtaking crystal chandelier to a vast collection of set designs, costumes, and musical instruments. Your expert English-speaking guide will regale the group with anecdotes and pieces of history. However, if the tour size is over 5 people, you will each be given audio headsets for a personalized listening experience. If luck is on your side, you might even catch a glimpse of rehearsing artists.
know before you go
know before you go
- No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
- Meet your guide at the entrance of Teatro alla Scala.
- Address: Via Filodrammatici, 2, 20121 Milano MI, Italy.
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
- The closest bus stop is Via Monte di Pietà Via Verdi. It is a quick 3-min walk to the meeting point.
- Board bus 61 to get you there.
- The closest tram stop is Teatro Alla Scala. It is a quick 1-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board tram 1 to get you there.