Blue Tears Experience in Kuala Selangor
Experience the magic of the “Blue Tears” and witness the bright, blue light illuminating the night sky.
- Experience the magic of the “Blue Tears” when you visit Kuala Selangor.
- Witness the beauty of the water being illuminated by blue phosphorescent light.
- Marvel at the blue light brightening up the river and its surrounding nightfall.
- Upgrade your ticket to enjoy the sight of fireflies glowing in the dark and eagle feeding.
- Blue tears experience
- Fireflies sighting (optional)
- Eagle feeding (optional)
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Embark on an adventure outside Kuala Lumpur and step into Kuala Selangor to witness some awe-inspiring natural phenomena. Catch the natural, luminescent phenomena known as the “Blue Tears”, as the pitch black water is illuminated by blue light. Don’t forget to carry a strong camera to capture this electrifying sight.
This experience is unlike any other. According to the legend, the Sea Dragon King left his tears scattered on the sea. Upon the arrival of the night, there were small pearls of flashing blue light that formed the alleged “Blue Tears”. It is believed that only the lucky few get the chance to view this unique sight. Under the stars, it's like a firefly on the sea. Take in this spectacular and romantic sight.
know before you go
know before you go
- Travellers must wear face masks at all times during the experience.
- It is recommended to carry a sweater or jacket, a water bottle, a good camera with higher ISO, and mosquito repellant/spray.
- This experience is free for children aged 0-2 years.
- Children aged 0-12 years must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- This experience is not stroller or wheelchair accessible.
- Child seats are not available.
- This experience is not recommended for anyone with impaired physical mobility.
- This experience is not recommended for anyone with extreme medical conditions.
- Daily: 8pm onwards
- The operating hours are subject to change. Please check the calendar to see the operating hours on your intended day of visit.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
- Meet your guide at Sky Mirror Fun Life Jetty.
- Address: 215, Jalan Pasir Penambang, Pasir Penambang, 45000 Kuala Selangor, Selangor, Malaysia.
- Landmark: Next to River View Seafood Restaurant
- The closest bus stop is Giant, Kampung Banga Pasir Penambang. It is a quick 10-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board buses KS01 & ML38 to get you there.