Weekday Entry Tickets to 99 Wonderland Park
Visit 99 Wonderland Park and discover 99+ species of animals and 34 marvelous attractions at Kuala Lumpur's first recreational park.
- Visit 99 Wonderland Park on a weekday to avoid the crowds around 34 popular attractions, complete with petting and feeding zoos.
- Kuala Lumpur’s first recreational park is home to wildlife wonders such as saltwater crocodiles, Malaysian tapirs, and sun bears.
- Adorned by colorful LED lights, attractions such as the Boardwalk and the 99 Zoo Lights will leave you amazed.
- Marvel at the stunning musical fountains and get a glimpse of the glowing Sky Fountain, with Japanese koi fish in the pool, and enjoy 2 Fun Rides at the park.
- Fun fact: The color gold is a symbol of fortune and good luck, so making wishes at the Golden Waterfall is a common practice. Don't forget to make your wish too!
- Weekday entry to 99 Wonderland Park
- 2 Fun Rides
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
99+ Animal Species at 99 Wonderland Park
Housing some of the rarest species of animals, 99 Wonderland Park is spread across 25 acres of land and is an attraction loved and enjoyed by all. The interactive zoos and petting stations make the experience all the more enriching as you can get up close and personal with the animals. Watch a Malaysian tapir bask in the comfort of a jacuzzi, and see the monster-sized giant alligator gar fish that weighs 50kgs. Admire proud peacocks prancing around at the Peacock House, and take the opportunity to interact with birds like parrots, macaws, ducks, and even ostriches! Treat them to some food and befriend them on your visit to the park.
Stunning Attractions & Magnificent Fountains
With 34 attractions under the roof of 99 Wonderland Park, you may fall short of breath but not of places to check out. Be welcomed by 2 giant T-rexes at 99 Dinosaur Park, and check out the Koi fish in the Sky Fountain pond. Witness thousands of glistening LED lights come to life at 99 Zoo Lights, and walk along the lit-up boardwalk for a surreal experience. Stand on the Magical Bridge that looks straight out of a fairytale, adorned with colorful lights and lovelocks. Watch as the dancing waters of the Musical Fountains and the lights create a theatrical show for you and enjoy a day filled with multiple memorable experiences.
know before you go
know before you go
- Facilities: Wheelchair Accessibility.
- It's recommended to wear comfortable shoes as this experience involves a fair amount of walking.
- Click here to view the park of the map.
- Mon to Thu: 9am to 11pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Show your ticket at the 99 Wonderland Park.
- Address: Jalan 1/3A, Pusat Bandar Utara Selayang, 68100 Selayang, Selangor, Malaysia.
- The closest bus stop is KL 700 Taman Seri Murni Apartment, Jalan 1/2B. It is a quick 3-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board bus 152 to get you there.