Sky Mirror Experience in Kuala Selangor
Head to Sky Mirror and enjoy a fun day out on this mysterious island. Take innumerable instagrammable photos and create unforgettable memories.
- Did you ever wonder if you could walk on water? Now you can! Head to Sky Mirror in Kuala Selangor for a fun day out.
- As the name suggests, Sky Mirror is a thin layer of water on the sand, reflecting the sky under the sun, creating the effect of a mirror.
- Take numerous instagrammable photos as you soak in the unparalleled views of the sky and sea.
- If you’re lucky, you may also spot some sea creatures in the sand!
- Sky Mirror experience
- Choose the experience according to your citizenship (Malaysian and non-Malaysian)
- Hotel transfers
- Meal inclusions
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Did you ever think that you could walk on water? Well, now you can at the Sky Mirror Experience in Kuala Selangor. It’s time to pack your bags and bring your family and friends to this instagrammable spot and enjoy a fun day out!
How do you get to walk on water is a question which you are probably wondering about. Here’s how - the “Sky Mirror” is a thin layer of water on the ground (sand), reflecting the sky under the sun which creates the effect of a mirror. This mysterious island is just a one-hour drive from Kuala Lampur or can also be reached via a bumpy boat ride, was once one of Kuala Selangor’s best-kept secrets. Indulge yourself in unparalleled views of the sky and sea and capture numerous photos. Don’t forget to look down onto the water as well as it is likely you can catch sight of some sea creatures in the sand!
know before you go
know before you go
- In order to take amazing pictures, it is recommended that you wear bright clothes or accessories like scarves or hats to stand out in your photos.
- Visitors must take off their shoes upon arriving on the beach as it is highly recommended to be barefoot for this experience.
- The operating hours vary on different days. Please check the calendar to see the operating hours on your intended day of visit.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
- Meet your guide at Sky Mirror Fun Life Jetty.
- Address: 215, Jalan Pasir Penambang, Pasir Penambang, 45000 Kuala Selangor, Selangor, Malaysia.
- Landmark: Next to River View Seafood Restaurant
- The closest bus stop is Giant, Kampung Banga Pasir Penambang. It is a quick 10-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board buses KS01 & ML38 to get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.