Keukenhof Skip the Line Entry Tickets
Enjoy fast-track entry into Keukenhof and spend a memorable day among millions of vibrant blooms.
- Tulips here, tulips there, tulips everywhere! Springtime in Amsterdam means one thing: visit the Keukenhof Gardens!
- Enjoy the 73rd edition of Keukenhof this year (24 Mar - 15 May 2022) with the annual theme of Flower Classics!
- Get lost in a sea of flowers: 800 varieties of tulips, daffodils, roses, crocuses, daffodils, hyacinths, and more.
- Walk in and out of the many flowers shows on display, where potted plants and cut flowers are shown to you by 500 flower growers.
- Check out some of the inspirational gardens here, including the reconnection, tropical beach, green tea, cottage gardens, etc.
- Enjoy the sight of 7 million vivid flower bullbs in full bloom, spread across 32 hectares of land.
- Traveling with kids? Don't worry, Keukenhof has some fun activities in store for them, including a scavenger hunt.
- Skip-the-ticket-line entrance to Keukenhof
- Car park fee (€6.00)
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
why visit the keukenhof gardens
The Keukenhof Gardens are open for a short period of 8 weeks (24 Mar - 15 May). Grab your tickets NOW!
Keukenhof gardens are a flourishing example of how the flowers captivate our senses for the two months when the gardens open their doors. A unique and unforgettable experience awaits every visitor here. Spread across 32 hectares, you will be greeted with landscapes of vividly-colored blooms as far as the eye can see.
Inspirational Gardens to Visit
Reconnection Garden: In this garden, you'll find themes of back-to-nature and the use of sustainable materials stand out most.
Tropical Beach Garden: Chill out at the tropical beach garden, replete with a tropical atmosphere right under the palm trees, with flowerbeds, hammocks, sand, and a boat.
Green Tea Garden: Explore the massive selection of herbs on display here- mint, chamomile, aniseed, lemon balm, and then some. Get yourself a cup of tea and unwind in the greenhouse!
Cottage Garden: Enjoy the rugged mixture of indigenous wild plants with colorful flower bulbs. After your day outdoors, this is the perfect place to sit down and unwind..
Red Romance Garden: Looking for the only zone in Keukenhof that gives off romantic vibes? Enjoy the Red Romance at the Bridal lane.
A Delight For The Younglings
When your kids have enough of the floral heaven, Keukenhof has a plethora of activities to keep them entertained. They will have the time of their life enjoying treasure hunting, a petting farm, and a maze along with the playground.
know before you go
From Mar 24 to May 15 2022
- Daily from 8am to 7:30pm.
- Time slots are available every 30 minutes.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- Please arrive at the redemption point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Show your ticket at Keukenhof.
- Address: Stationsweg 166A, 2161 AM Lisse, Netherlands.
- The nearest bus stop is Lisse, Keukenhofdreef, a 9-min walk to the attraction.
- Board bus #90 to get you there.
This ticket is valid on the date selected during checkout.