Cinque Terre Excursion with Classic Lunch
Experience the natural beauty and vibrant energy of the Cinque Terre region of the Italian Riviera, so unique and beautiful that it is declared to be a World Heritage Site. You will even have an opportunity to enjoy a delicious lunch in this spectacular setting!
- Transfers to and from Cinque Terre in a luxury AC coach
- Explore the picturesque seaside cliff villages along the Ligurian Coast
- Discover 4 different hamlets and learn about the rich culture of the lands
- Classical lunch in a typical restaurant
- Boat ride across the Cinque Terre Bay (weather dependent)
Walk through the surreal cliff-side villages and get enchanted by the spectacular sights of the Ligurian Sea, cultivated terraces, and pastel colored villages. Take in the exotic landscape as you stroll through the ancient paths and stunning villages. The Cinque Terre is among the only parts of the Italian Riviera that remains unspoiled and untouched, earning it the title of a World Heritage Site and National Park.
The isolated mountains and valleys with the lush landscapes are a truly spectacular sight. Discover the magic of the lands and the special sentiment it resonates with the rest of the mainland as a guide leads you through this exquisite, visually-captivating trail.
- Drive to Manarola from Florence
- Train ride to Riomaggiore
- Boat ride to Monterosso
- Exploration of the beaches, refreshing swim in the Mediterranean and discovery of small artisan shops in Monterosso
- Classic lunch menu with scenic views of the sea and hills
- Train journey to Vernazza
- Discover the picture-picture town of Vernazza and hop into the cheerful bars of the area
- Train ride to La Spezia
- Return to Florence
Please not that the order of the visits may change
Know Before You go
The tour begins at 6:45 AM.
Firenze - Piazzale Montelungo (Montelungo Square) at the yellow Street Sign Caf Tour & Travel - Gray Line
English and Spanish - Daily
German - Friday
Italian - Saturday and Sunday
French - Sunday
Portuguese - Monday
Entry for children between 4-12 years is discounted while entry for children between 0-3 is free, not including lunch.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 48 hours in advance for a full refund.
I miei biglietti
Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
Piazzale Montelungo, Gray Line Yellow Street Sign, Firenze