Tickets to Ikono in Madrid
At Ikono, immerse yourself in a modern interactive art experience with creative installations that will elevate your senses and leave you amazed.
- Discover your artistic side with the immersive sensory experiences offered at Ikono, Madrid.
- Neon signs, a pool of pastel-blue orbs, gorgeous works of light, and much more await you in this unique interactive art experience.
- Catch sight of works by local artists such as Ricardo Cavolo and stand in the replica of the beautiful Arashiyama Bamboo Forest.
- Capture pictures of the unique moments you experience at this one-of-a-kind artistic experience.
- Ticket to Ikono, Madrid
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Ikono, located in the heart of the city of Madrid, is an aesthetic escape for all art and photography enthusiasts out there. With 15 rooms sprawled over 600 square meters, Ikono brings colors, smells, and touch to you in a redefined way. Surround yourself with bright lights and the charm of the unique installations. Jump into a pool full of pastel-blue orbs, and enjoy the child-like excitement of gazing at beautiful lights. Works by local artists like Ricardo Cavolo are also a part of this experience that will stun you. Get the experience of taking a walk in the enchanting bamboo forest of Arashiyama in a room that has replicated this iconic place from Japan. Make sure to click plenty of pictures of this hour-long unique experience to remember the explosion of colors, lights, and fun at Ikono.
know before you go
know before you go
- Children aged 13 and below must be accompanied by adults.
- It is required that you bring an ID or passport with you.
- Sun - Thu: 10am - 10pm
- Fri & Sat: 10am - 11pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- Please arrive at the attraction 10 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Show your ticket at IKONO.
- Address: C. de Sánchez Bustillo, 7, 28012 Madrid, Spain.
- The closest bus stop is Prado - Atocha. It is a quick 2-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board buses 6,26, and 32 to get you there.
- The closest metro station is Estación Del Arte. It is a quick 6-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board metro 1 to get you there.