I Love Rome Hop On Hop Off Panoramic Tour
Your panoramic I Love Rome Bus tour will allow you to explore the eternal city of Rome like never before. Enjoy the best of Rome’s historical sites on the lap of a comfortable double-decker bus equipped with an audio guide in 13 languages and free wifi. With thoughtfully curated stops, these bus stops allow you to see the best of Rome.
- Enjoy sightseeing in the Eternal city in the lap of a feature-packed, double-decker tour bus with free wifi onboard as well a multilingual audio guide available in 13 languages.
- Hop-On and Hop-Off at your own pace across 8 stops and traverse the length and breadth of the Eternal city!
- Access to 8 stops across Rome.
- Free Wi-Fi onboard.
- Multilingual audio headset (13 languages).
- Sightseeing across key attractions in Rome.
- Hop-On Hop-Off map of Rome.
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
Enhance your touristic experience and climb aboard the iconic pink double-decker bus, fully equipped with free wifi, air conditioning and an audio guide available in 13 languages. These Hop-On Hop-Off tickets let you board and get off at any of the 8 stops as often as you like! You will have the chance to explore each of the attractions on the route at your own pace and, with numerous bus stops present around town and buses departing every 10-15 minutes, you'll never have to wait too long. You get to conveniently explore major sightseeing attractions such as the Colosseum, Piazza di Spagna, Piazza Barberini, Piazza Venezia, Circo Massimo, and The Vatican. Additionally, you’ll get endless panoramic views and photo ops of these attractions without having to worry too much. This Hop-on Hop-off tour is an excellent way to see the entire city if you're pressed for time.
know before you go
- The first bus leaves at 9am from Largo Peretti.
- The last bus leaves at 5:30pm from Termini.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the redemption point.
- Please arrive at the redemption point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- Redeem your tickets at Esquilino, 00185 Rome, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy.
- Address: Esquilino, 00185 Rome, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy.
- The closest bus station is Termini, which is a 1-minute walk from the redemption point,
- Bus C2 will bring you here.
- The closest subway station is Termini, which is a 5-minute walk from the redemption point.
- Trains MEA, MEB, MEB1 will bring you here.
These tickets are valid only for the date and time booked.