Florence Unlimited Walking Tour Pass
Explore the birthplace of Renaissance with this adventurous sightseeing Walking Tour Unlimited pass that includes 1 guided tour & 8 self-guided itineraries.
- Get unlimited access to sightseeing in Florence, the cradle of the Renaissance.
- Hop on and off guided tours of this UNESCO World Heritage Site at your own pace.
- Explore the city across 2 different routes and check out the night tour option.
- Listen to an audio guide, and try the suggested itineraries on the smartphone application.
- Choose between tickets that offer a validity of 24, 48, and 72-hours.
- 1 guided route
- Vox City App with 8 self-guided routes
- English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, and Chinese audio commentary
- Public transportation tickets
- Entry to attractions
- Food and drinks
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
It may be quaint and compact, but Florence is the birthplace of the Renaissance and its historical center has been declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site. There is no better way to explore this enchanting city than on foot while following a local expert. Gaze out at the skyline that's dominated by the dome of a cathedral, or experience an overwhelming sense of awe when you stroll by the Uffizi. Listen to your guide's stories and anecdotes as you pass by these landmarks on two all-encompassing routes.
If at any time you feel like discovering more or fancying a look inside the Basilica of Santa Croce, simply leave the tour at your leisure and rejoin at a later point. Go sightseeing by yourself, with help from the smartphone app's audio and navigation functionality - it'll even suggest itineraries and walking routes to explore. What's more, you can plot where you’re staying, find the nearest free wifi spots and charging points, and figure out the best locations for photo opportunities, all offline, day and night. When you feel up for rejoining the guided walking tour, just use the app and locate your nearest guide. It's as simple as that!
know before you go
How It Works
- Download the Vox City App in the Play Store or Apple Store.
- Scan the QR code on your voucher and download the map in your preferred language.
- Tours start from 11:30am. Use your Vox City app to track your guide and book your spot.
- Live Guide Commentary: English
- Pre-recorded audio guides: Chinese, German, English, French, Italian, Spanish
Children aged 15yrs and under can go for free (carry a valid photo ID).
Your ticket includes the Vox City App. Use it to track the guides and join the tours. Alternatively, you can find your guide at the main meeting point at Caf Tour and Travel Agency at Via dei Tavolini, 15/R.
How It Works
- Open the Vox City App and scan the QR code or enter your username and password found on your voucher.
- Now, select your product by clicking its image; then tap your choice of language and choose the full or light download option.
- Once downloaded, you will have immediate unlimited access to all self-guided features - including walking trails, autoplay commentary and more. You can navigate these using the icons on the menu bar.
- To join your first escorted walking tour and activate your pass, click the tab at the top of your screen. This takes you to a different map view where you can track our local experts and identify joining points.
- Make your way to the joining point and your local expert will scan your QR code on your voucher to activate your pass.
- You can now hop on or off escorted circuits as you please during operating hours.
Meet the local expert at Caf Tour and Travel Agency, Via dei Tavolini, 15/R, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy.
- The closest bus stop is Studio, within a 3-minute walk of the meeting point.
- Bus C1 will bring you here.
Please check your tickets to know the exact validity.