Be swept away by the nighttime charm of the eternal city on this non-stop 1-hour driving tour of the city. Witness the city come to life by catching a glimpse of the iconic sights of Rome like the Colosseum, the Vatican and the Piazza Venezia.
- Rome truly comes to life after dark and this tour allows you to witness the unforgettable, illuminated streets of Rome.
- Enjoy sightseeing after dark in the lap of a feature-packed double-decker tour bus with free wifi onboard as well a multilingual audio guide.
- On this non-stop hour-long tour, drive past the most iconic landmarks of Rome on the iconic red double-decker Big Bus.
- Enjoy a flexible hassle-free experience with extended validity and ride whenever you please.
- Free Wifi onboard.
- Multilingual audio headset (9 languages).
- Sightseeing across key attractions in Rome.
- Disability access.
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
On this non-stop hour-long tour, drive past the most iconic landmarks of Rome. With 9 audio guide languages, free wifi onboard the air-conditioned double-decker bus, this will truly enhance your nighttime touristic experience. The informative pre-recorded commentary is available in English, Italian, Spanish, French, German, Brazilian Portuguese, Mandarin, Arabic, and Russian. As you drive around the historically significant city of Rome, you will get to witness the city come to life after dark. Drive past prominent sightseeing attractions such as the Colosseum, Piazza di Spagna, Piazza Barberini, Piazza Venezia, Circo Massimo, and The Vatican. Additionally, you’ll get endless panoramic views and photo ops of these attractions without having to worry too much
With a six-month validity, you may use these tickets whenever you like, giving you a flexible hassle-free experience.
know before you go
know before you go
- Please note that this Panoramic Night Bus Tour is not a Hop-on Hop-off tour.
- Also note that the seats are allotted on a first-come first-serve basis.
Timings and Availability
The night tour begins at 8:30 PM and departs from Stop #1 (Termini).
This tour is an hour long.
Reduced Price Tickets
Children below 5 years of age can board free of charge.
Termini Railway Station/Stop #1.
Pre-recorded commentary is available in English, Italian, Spanish, French, German, Brazilian Portuguese, Mandarin, Arabic, and Russian.
Note: Seat availability is on a first come first serve basis.
How to Redeem Your Tickets
You will receive an email with your Big Bus: Panoramic Night Bus Tour voucher shortly. You do not need to print this voucher. Just display your voucher on your mobile phone upon boarding.
Termini Railway Station, Piazza de Cinquecento.
How to Get There
The closest bus stop to the meeting point is the Termini (MA-MB-FS). The meeting point is just a 2-minute walk away.
Your ticket is valid for 6 months from the date of purchase. Your ticket can be activated on any day of the week regardless of which date you choose on the next page. The ticket is activated upon your first ride and will be valid for the duration of the ticket, starting at the time of that ride.