Dyker Heights Christmas Lights Bus Tour
Go on a bus tour of the most magical neighborhood in all of New York City and experience Christmas tradition in the wonderland that is the Dyker Heights.
- Climb aboard the climate-controlled bus and take a tour of the stunning Dyker Heights neighborhood
- Experience the bright lights and warmth of Dyker Heights and take pictures with the jaw-dropping decorations
- Stroll under the Brooklyn bridges and snap pics of the New York skyline, all lit up for the festive season
What to Expect
Dyker Heights is a Brooklyn neighborhood that goes all out every Christmas with their fanstastic decorations and lights. Every year, the neighborhood is decked with beautiful nativity displays, nutcrackers, inflatable Santas, garland, lights and more. The place glows with bright lights, buzzes sound, and literally bumps with holiday music on full blast. There's no avoiding the holiday cheer here!
Start your tour in midtown Manhattan from 2 pick up locations: the Manhattan At Times Square Hotel and Stewart Hotel New York, to then head out to Brooklyn neighborhood of Dyker Heights where you will hop off the vehicle and walk around. Experience the Christmas tradition in this magical neighborhood, where you can see the biggest Christmas lights of NYC all lit up and aglow!
After getting in the holiday spirit you will then continue on to take a stroll under the Brooklyn Bridge and photograph the skyline of Manhattan. Finally, you can finish your tour by returning to 2 drop-off locations in Manhattan: Empire State Building or Stewart Hotel New York.
- Dyker Heights comprehensive bus tour
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Food and Drinks
Know Before You Go
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- The tour will be operated by a multi-lingual guide (English/Spanish).
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- Vehicle size depends on the number of reservations.
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
Timings and Availability
This tour lasts for 3.5 hours and it departs at 4:15 PM. Please check-in for your tour at least 15 minutes prior to departure.
Reduced Price Tickets
Children enjoy reduced prices on their tickets. Please select the appropriate option during checkout.
Moderate Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 48 hours in advance for a full refund.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the same along with a valid photo ID at the time of redemption.
- You will be picked up from ROW NYC, W 45th Street & Eighth Ave - 45th St. entrance for your tour.
- Redeem your voucher by displaying it to your guide at the time of pickup.
- Please check your voucher for the meeting point details.
These tickets are valid for the date selected during booking.