Hiking Trails and Tossa de Mar Tour in Costa Brava
Fall in love with the stunning Catalan coast, walk along the Costa Brava hiking trails and explore the medieval walled town of Tossa de Mar.
- Set out on an exciting small-group tour with a maximum of 8 people.
- Your tour will be lead by a passionate English or Spanish-speaking local guide.
- Go hiking on the famed Costa Brava “Camí de Ronda” coastline path.
- Take in sights of cliffs, coves, and beaches at one of Spain’s loveliest coastlines.
- Sample local cuisine at a traditional restaurant in Tossa de Mar (at your own expense).
- Enjoy a guided tour through the beautiful walled town of Tossa de Mar.
- Transport by a comfortable air-conditioned minivan
- Expert English or Spanish-speaking local guide
- Bottled water
- Hiking poles
- Personal insurance
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 48 hours before the schedule.
Set out on a 1.5-hour journey from Barcelona to Tossa de Mar, the heart of Costa Brava. Get ready and start hiking across the famed “Camí de Ronda” coastline path that connects all Costa Brava towns from the north to the south. Along the way, gaze out at the sights of natural beauty and turquoise-blue waters that you never thought you’d find here.
Take in views of the Meditteranean Sea, the cliffs, as well as the tiny hidden coves. You will have free time to dive into the shimmering waters, sunbathe, and unwind. All this while being surrounded by fragrances of pine trees, rosemary, and thyme. It’s an experience you cannot miss! The Camí de Ronda will take you back to Tossa de Mar, where you can break for lunch (at your own expense). Please note that you can ask to reserve a table at a traditional restaurant prior to the trip.
After lunch, spend time exploring Tossa de Mar. Sitting majestically on Girona’s coast, this walled old town is a sight to behold. Follow your guide past the 13th-century Vila Vella (Old Town), the only surviving fortified medieval town on the Catalan coast. It was declared a monument of artistic and historical value in 1931. Behind the imposing city walls and towers, you’ll discover a maze of narrow streets and alleys surrounded by lovely white houses. This is what gives the town its true Mediterranean atmosphere!
know before you go
This ticket has the following options you can choose from:
- English-Guided Tour
- Spanish-Guided Tour
Mon, Wed, Fri, and Sun - 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM (approximately).
What to Bring
- Hiking/sport shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Waterproof jacket
- Sunglasses and sunscreen
- Swimming suit and a towel
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- Meet your tour guide at Passeig de Gràcia 26, Barcelona.
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
The nearest metro station is Passeig de Gràcia. Catch the L2, L3, or L4 to get here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.