El Penedès Hike & Wines Tour
- Instant confirmation
- Mobile ticket
- Transfers included
Go on a hike around the vineyards of El Penedès wine country and enjoy a guided wine tasting at a family-owned winery!
- Hike in the beautiful Mediterranean countryside of El Penedès, one of Europe's oldest wine-making regions.
- Visit a family-owned winery and enjoy a wine tasting of select reds, whites, and sparkling (3 wines).
- This personalized experience consists of a maximum of 8 participants.
- Choose to have your tour conducted in English or Spanish.
- Transportation in an air-conditioned minivan
- Expert English or Spanish-speaking guide
- Hike through el Penedès vineyards
- Guided visit to a family-owned organic cellar
- Wine tasting (3 wines from a range of white, red and sparkling)
- Typical Catalan snacks
- Bottle of water
- Guide gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
When you think of El Penedès, images of vineyards and rural landscapes come to mind. After all, El Penedès is one of the oldest wine-making regions in Europe. It is world-famous for its exceptional wines, and for being the place where cava (sparkling wine) is produced. On this tour, you will enjoy a 45-minute drive in an AC minivan and reach the wine country of El Penedès.
Begin your tour hiking between the vineyards of the beautiful Mediterranean countryside. Dotted with farmhouses and wineries, get a glimpse into wine-growing here, carried out at over 300 wineries. As you hike, your guide will tell you about the grape varieties of the area, traditions, and the history of the region.
Take a break to enjoy some Catalan snacks while taking in views of the Montserrat mountain. After the hike, head over to a family-owned organic winery. Enjoy a guided tour to the cellar and learn about their wine-making process. You will get to snack on Catalan food and taste three wines from their range of red, white, and sparkling wines.
Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
This ticket has the following options you can choose from:
- English-Guided Tour
- Spanish-Guided Tour
- The tour is wheelchair and pram/stroller accesible.
- Guide dogs are allowed.
- Outside food and drinks.
- Photography is allowed.
- Baggage is allowed.
Mon, Wed, & Fri at 9 AM.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID to your guide.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- Meet your guide at Passeig de Gràcia 26 at 8 AM.
- Your guide will be wearing a Catalan Trails uniform.
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
- Metro: Passeig de Gràcia (L2, L3, L4)
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.