Discover one of the best-preserved archaeological sites around the globe with its official audio guide. Get to know rare-known secrets of the ancient town buried under the volcanic ash of Mt Vesuvius.
- Explore the ancient town of Herculaneum at its Archaeological Park in Italy with an official audio guide.
- Get to know historical anecdotes of the millennia-old buried Vesuvian town.
- Stroll through the archaeological site on the route specified by the audio guide and tune in at 63 listening points.
- Listen to the entertaining narrative storytelling of the audio guide available in 5 languages.
- Take 360° virtual tours and sneak a peek into the daily life of elite Ancient Romans.
- Entry tickets to the Herculaneum Archaeological Park
- Audio guide
- Meal inclusions
- Hotel transfers
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Experience the magic of Herculaneum Archeological Park while listening to its official audio guide. One of the best-preserved archeological sites in the world, Herculaneum is full of fascinating historical anecdotes. The official audio guide will curate a path best to explore the site to the fullest. With 63 listening points, you'll tune in to the engaging guide for a total of 150 minutes of audio.
Children can enjoy a special path reserved for kids with an audio storytelling session of about 40 minutes. Take advantage of the simple touch display and get access to 360° virtual tours. Immerse yourself in the region's past as you learn about the ancient city before the eruption of Vesuvius in 79 AD through accurate historical geo-localization technology. You'll also learn about the fascinating story of site director Francesco Sirano.
know before you go
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- From 6 Aug 2021, access to cultural sites is only permitted upon presentation of the Green Pass.
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- The rented audio guides are sanitized for each use.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- Please bring a valid photo ID to be left as a deposit (copies or student cards not accepted).
- Bring along your earphones with a jack cable for Android devices.
- Daily 9:30am - 5pm
- Admission is free on the first Sundays of every month.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
Ticket Redemption Point
- You can redeem your tickets at Corso Resina, 187, 80056 Ercolano NA, Italy.
- To locate the meeting point on Google Maps, simply search for - Parco Archeologico di Ercolano.
Get Directions to the Redemption Point
- The closest bus stop is Plinio, a 5-minute walk from the Herculaneum.
- Bus #5 will get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.