Tickets to the Magic of Film Experience
Don’t miss out on this unique interactive walking tour in London apt for Potterheads everywhere!
- Meet your tour group of fellow Potterheads and get divided into houses (of Hogwarts)
- Set off to venture the city’s most famous filming locations of Harry Potter
- Engage in fun trivia quizzes based on the Harry Potter movies and score points for your house
- Walk past the Leaky Cauldron, the Ministry of Magic, and the bridge destroyed in the Half-Blood Prince
- This interactive experience involves video clips, costume pieces and reenactments of movie scenes
- Choose between English, Spanish, German, Italian and French guided tours
- Expert tour guide
- Games & quizzes
- Food & drinks
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Potterheads, assemble! Your expert tour guide will divvy you up into four magical houses of Hogwarts before starting your tour. After this, set out to explore the city’s filming locations while enjoying trivia quizzes on Harry Potter and gathering points for your house. Outwit other teammates with your impeccable spell knowledge while animated scoreboards display your admirable potter-knowledge. Video clips of movie scenes, costume pieces, and reenactments make this an enjoyable, interactive experience, allowing you to live out your Harry Potter dreams when in London.
Walk past the entrance to Diagon Alley, the Leaky Cauldron, and the bridge that was destroyed in the Half-Blood Prince. Walk along Charing Cross Road and walk in the footsteps of Deatheaters and visit the location of the Ministry of Magic. Your tour ends at Platform 9 ¾, where you will find out which house wins!
know before you go
- This tour operates under all weather conditions. Please dress accordingly
- This tour is wheelchair & stroller accessible, however, bear in mind that you may have to walk up and down stairs on this tour
- This tour covers 1.2 miles (2 kilometers) in distance, but the pace is very easy
- This tour has a maximum cap of 25 guests
- Since there is a considerable amount of walking involved on this tour, it is recommended to wear comfortable clothing and footwear
This ticket has the following variants that you can choose from:
- The Magic of Film Experience: English
- The Magic of Film Experience: Spanish
- The Magic of Film Experience: French
- The Magic of Film Experience: German
- The Magic of Film Experience: Italian
Ages 0-6yrs go free. Ages 7-12yrs enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID)
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your tour guide
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays
- Meet your guide at Palace Theatre (113 Shaftesbury Ave, West End, London W1D 5AY, UK)
- Gather in front of the sign that reads "Harry Potter & The Cursed Child"
- Closest subway station is Leicester Square Station, a 5-minute walk to the meeting point
- Closest bus stops are Cambridge Circus (Stop D) and Gerrard Place/Chinatown, both 2-minute walks to the meeting point
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout