Ticket to the Magic of Film Experience with Boat
An interactive walking tour interspersed with elements of Harry Potter, ending with a serene river cruise upon the iconic River Thames!
- Meet and greet your fellow Potterheads under the Harry Potter sign
- You’ll get divvied up into 4 teams (the 4 houses of Hogwarts) by your expert tour guide
- Walk past the Leaky Cauldron, the Ministry of Magic, and the bridge destroyed in the Half-Blood Prince
- Participate in lively trivia quizzes along the way and score points for your house
- This interactive experience involves video clips, costume pieces and reenactments of movie scenes
- End your tour with a calm 30-min cruise along River Thames
- Choose between English, Spanish and Italian guided tours
- Expert tour guide
- Games & quizzes
- 30-min river cruise
- Food & drinks
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Assemble at the designed meeting point along with your tour members (not more than 35). Get divided into four teams (the 4 magical houses of Hogwarts) by your expert tour guide. After this, set out to explore the city’s filming locations while enjoying trivia quizzes on Harry Potter and gathering points for your house. Video clips of movie scenes, costume pieces, and reenactments make this an enjoyable, interactive experience, allowing you to live out your Harry Potter dreams when in London.
Walk past the entrance to Diagon Alley, the Leaky Cauldron, and the bridge that was destroyed in the Half-Blood Prince. Finally, hop aboard a boat and channel through the serene waters of River Thames for a fun sightseeing experience. Your tour doesn't end without your guide announcing the winning house of the trivia quiz!
know before you go
- This tour operates under all weather conditions. Please dress accordingly
- This tour is wheelchair & stroller accessible, however, bear in mind that you may have to walk up and down stairs on this tour
- This tour covers 1.2 miles (2 kilometers) in distance, but the pace is very easy
- This tour has a maximum cap of 35 guests
- Since there is a considerable amount of walking involved on this tour, it is recommended to wear comfortable clothing and footwear
- Your tour ends with a river cruise, which will end at Kings Cross (where Harry entered the wizarding world)
This ticket has the following variants that you can choose from:
- Magic of Film Experience with Boat: English
- Magic of Film Experience with Boat: French
- Magic of Film Experience with Boat: Italian
Ages 0-6yrs go free. Ages 7-12yrs enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID)
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your tour guide
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays
- Meet your guide at Palace Theatre (113 Shaftesbury Ave, West End, London W1D 5AY, UK)
- Gather in front of the sign that reads "Harry Potter & The Cursed Child"
- Closest subway station is Leicester Square Station, a 5-minute walk to the meeting point
- Closest bus stops are Cambridge Circus (Stop D) and Gerrard Place/Chinatown, both 2-minute walks to the meeting point
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout