Combo Ticket: Hagia Sophia, Topkapi Palace & Basilica Cistern
Save time and money with this ticket and get to cover the top attractions of Istanbul with hassle-free entry and guided tours along the way.
- Save time and money with this combo ticket as you get to visit the top attractions of Istanbul. Skip the lines at Topkapi Palace and Basilica Cistern (Hagia Sophia does not have fast-track entry tickets) and enter all the 3 museums to start your guided tour.
- Reap the benefits of a guided tour included in this ticket which can be availed for 3 museums.
- Choose to visit the sites on one single day or on separate days with the flexibility of this ticket.
- Feel free to explore the museums after the guided tour and learn interesting facts about them with the help of the audio guides available in 9 different languages.
- Skip the line entry tickets to Topkapi Palace
- Admission tickets to Hagia Sophia
- Skip the line entry to Basilica Cistern (optional)
- Guided tour
- Admission to the attractions
- Audio guide (English, German, Russian, Italian, Spanish, Polish, Arabic, Chinese, Turkish)
- Harem section in Topkapi Palace
- Hotel transfers
- Meal inclusions
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
With this combo ticket, save time and money as you enjoy hassle-free entries to Hagia Sophia, Topkapi & the Basilica Cistern. That’s not all - enjoy the benefit of a guided tour for each of the museums and audio guides which are available too in 9 different languages on iOS and Android.
After signing up for this experience, your name will be on the list for each of the monuments for 3 days. Be free to visit at the available times, gathering at the meeting points in front of the museums to skip the line with an authorized host. With the flexibility of this combo ticket, feel free to visit all 3 museums in one day or choose to visit them on separate days. For each museum, gain as much information as possible about the uniqueness of the monuments from your guide within a 30 to 45-minute time frame. Following this, you may explore the museums on your own at your own convenience and listen to the fascinating stories available in the audio guide.
know before you go
know before you go
- Audio guide languages available are: English, German, Russian, Italian, Spanish, Polish, Arabic, Chinese, and Turkish.
- Daily: 10am and 11:30am
- Friday: 10am
- Daily except for Tuesday: 10am, 12pm, and 2pm
- Daily except Sunday: 12:30pm and 1:30pm
Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
Please display the same at each ticket redemption point along with a valid photo ID.
Ticket Redemption Points
- Meet your guide at Istanbul Welcome Card Meeting Point Sultan Ahmet.
- Address: Cankurtaran, Ayasofya Meydanı No:2, 34122 Fatih/İstanbul, Turkey
- Meet your guide at Topkapi Cafe.
Address: Cankurtaran, Soğuk Çeşme Sk. No:4, 34122 Fatih/İstanbul, Turkey
Landmark: Across Carpet Museum
- Meet your guide at the Exit Gate of the Basilica Cistern.
- Address: Alemdar, Yerebatan Cd. 1/3, 34110 Fatih/İstanbul, Turkey