Topkapi Palace Tickets: Skip the Line
Avoid long waiting lines and enter the 15th-century palace of Topkapı at ease with this skip-the-line ticket. Spend time exploring Istanbul’s most celebrated attraction, and explore the lavish collections of Ottoman Turkey’s famed sultans.
- Skip the lines and fall in love with the incredible history of the 15th-century Topkapı Palace.
- Stroll through the palace complex and marvel at the expensive tastes of the Ottoman sultans.
- See priceless jewels, rich living quarters, and beautiful architecture.
- Explore the peaceful gardens, pavilions, hidden sanctuaries, kitchens, and more.
- Skip-the-line entry into Topkapı Palace
- The services of a representative who will lead you to the entrance
- Hotel transfers
- Guide (however meet with a representative in order to redeem the voucher)
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
As the Turkish sultanate's home for centuries, Topkapı Palace offers a crash course in the history of the once-mighty Ottoman Empire. Visiting this landmark is considered to be an absolute must, and one of the best things to do in Istanbul. The best part? With this handy ticket, you get to skip the lines (and the heat) outside the palace!
The Topkapı Palace was once the crown jewel of the Ottoman Empire. You can see its lavishness reflected in its opulent architecture - something you would only associate with the sultans of history's most powerful empires. Today, it is Turkey's most important cultural icon and an awe-inspiring monument.
Admire the intricate mosaics that decorate domed ceilings and lavish hallways. There are also jewel-encrusted weapons in the armory, 86-carat diamonds, and other such treasures. Think wall-to-wall dazzling sights throughout the monument.
Explore the serene gardens, and sanctuaries, that will transport you back to another era. Marvel at the ostentatious living quarters, large kitchens, barracks, audience chambers, and more. The scale is simply magical. Each part of the palace is brimming with luxury and fascinating tales of Turkey's former empire.
know before you go
Please note that while you cannot enter the Topkapi Palace without a representative, this ticket is not for a guided tour. After your representative takes you to the entrance of the palace, you can visit the palace by yourself.
Audio Guide App Instructions
- Step 1: Go to Apple or Play Store and search for ''YourMobileGuide''.
- Step 2: Download ''YourMobileGuide''.
- Step 3: Open the App and select ''All Audio Tours''.
- Step 4: Select Turkey and then Istanbul and search for "Topkapi Palace".
- Step 5: You will receive your redeem code from the representative.
- There is limited internet at the museum/pier so please download the app prior to your visit.
- The app does not require internet once it has been downloaded (ensure you have activated GPS).
- Do not forget to bring your headphones.
- The Palace is open daily except Tuesdays.
- Time slots are available at 10am, 11am, 12pm, 2pm, and 3pm.
- Please note that entry to the Palace is only possible at the time slot selected during booking. Once inside, you can stay as long as you want until the closing time of 5pm.
- Closed Dates: Topkapı Palace is closed on Tuesdays, 1 May, the first day of Ramadan, and the first day of Sacrifice.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your representative.
- Please note you cannot go directly to the Topkapi Palace. A representative will take you to the palace after you meet them and redeem your voucher.
- Kindly arrive at least 15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- Meet your Istanbul Welcome Card Tour Guide at the "Topkapi Cafe / Meeting Pub" OUTSIDE Topkapi Palace, across the Carpet Museum.
- Please note you cannot go directly to the Topkapi Palace. Meet your guide at the meeting point, who will then take you to the palace
- The nearest tram stop is ‘Sultanahmet,’ which is located about 10 minutes from the meeting point.
- Catch tram #T1 to get here.
This ticket is valid on the date and time selected during checkout.