Street Art in Munich
Get on a bike and discover a whole new of Munich. Ride through the city and explore the magnificent artwork it has to offer.
- Ride your bike through the artistic city of Munich and discover why it was the pioneer of the graffiti art movement in the 1980s.
- Witness the street art pieces created by the old masters as well as the new artists in town.
- Beat the crowds and ride along the Isa river and explore Giesing before making your way to the slaughterhouse district where you can take a break on a railway bridge.
- Guided bike tour (available in English and German)
- Rental bike
- Hotel transfers
- Audio guide
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Believe it or not, Munich was a pioneer of the German graffiti art movement. Munich now very tidy and chic is the same Munich where graffiti art was introduced in the 1980s. With this tour, experience Munich like never before.
Discover the street art pieces as you wander through the city on your bike with a guide assisting you all the way through. Get away from the tourist crowds and ride along the Isa river and explore Giesing, a former working-class neighborhood. Head to the slaughterhouse district and take a break on a boat on a railway bridge.
On this colorful bike tour, you will not only see the masterpieces created by the ‘old masters’ but also the work of modern artists. Fun fact: Alongside New York, Munich was considered the mecca of graffiti artists.
know before you go
know before you go
- The tour is available in English or German.
- The audio guides are not available.
- 3h 30mins
June 1st to October 31st
- Wed and Sat at 2:25pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
- Meet your guide at Marienplatz.
- Address: Marienplatz, Munich, Germany.
- Landmark: Rathaus-Glockenspiel.
- Guides can be recognized by a yellow Munich city tour sign with red lettering.
- The closest bus stop is St.-Jakobs-Platz. It is a quick 5-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board buses #52, #62 to get you there.
- The closest metro station is S-Bahn Marienplatz. It is a quick 1-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board metros #S1, #S2, #S3 to get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.