Rome E-bike Rental & Guided Tour from Navona Square
Cycle your way through the beautiful city of Rome and learn about its famous streets, squares, landmarks, and attractions.
- Venture out into the vibrant streets of Rome for a sightseeing tour upon an electric bike.
- You'll be led by an expert tour guide who will regale tales and facts about Rome's past and present.
- Cycle your way through the city, passing by historic neighborhoods of the Eternal City.
- You'll notice iconic churches, fountains, piazzas, sqaures, and attractions along the way.
- Visit the Pantheon, San Ignazio’s Church, Pietra’s Square, Trevi's Fountain, and more.
- Marvel at the stunning monuments in baroque piazzas.
- Whatever queries you may have about the sites along your route, direct them toward your guide.
- This guided tour is available in English, Italian & Spanish.
- 3-hr e-bike rental
- Expert tour guide
- City guided tour
- Hotel transfers
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
Jump on your e-bikes, throw on your helmets, and follow your tour guide around for a new sightseeing expedition. Thanks to the electronic bikes, you won't tire out easily. You'll start off at Navona Square, getting insight into the history of Domiziano’s Stadium and the three wonderful fountains. Proceed next towards Palazzo Madama and pass by San Luigi Dei Francesi’s church, known for housing three of Caravaggio's works. Before you know it, you'll be in front of the famous Pantheon, a symbol of the perfection of spaces.
As you pass through Via del Seminario, observe San Ignazio’s Church, the only church with a fake dome in all of Rome! A few more pedals and you're at the magnificent Pietra’s Square. Ride your way through Via del Corso before reaching one of Rome's most famous fountains, Trevi's Fountain. You'll then proceed to Spanish Step and the stairway, Trinità Dei Monti. On your way back, notice one of Rome's most luxurious streets, Via Dei Condotti. Pass by the Palaces of Power, Chigi Palace, and Montecitorio, where you'll get glimpses of the so-called Gnomone by Augustus. The last attraction on your route is the majestic San Agostino’s Church, a Renaissance masterpiece. Before you know it, you're cycling back to Navona Square, where your tour officially ends.
know before you go
This ticket has the following variants that you can choose from:
- English-Guided Tour
- Italian-Guided Tour
- Spanish-Guided Tour
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- This tour is not available for children aged 13yrs and below.
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- There is a fair amount of walking, so please wear comfortable clothing and footwear.
- Daily ar 9:30 AM & 4 PM.
Children aged 14-17yrs enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry valid photo IDs).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the ticketing office.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
Ticket Redemption Point
- You can redeem your tickets directly at the ticketing office of Touristation Navona.
- Address: Piazza Navona, 25, 00186 Roma RM, Italy.
- The closest bus stop is Senato, a 3-min walk to the ticketing office.
- Buses 30, 70, 81, 87, 492, and more will bring you here.
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.