Naples - Guided tour of the Chapel and the Museum of the Treasure of San Gennaro
Explore art and culture in Naples through this guided tour and discover some of the most precious and unique items in the world in the Museum of the Treasures of San Gennaro. Also, get a chance to see centuries-old Baroque paintings by old masters from Naples!
- Experience the art, culture and architecture of Italy with an expert English-speaking guide.
- Visit the Cappella del Tesoro, considered a symbolic place of art and popular devotion.
- Admire Baroque art and architecture inside the Cathedral of Naples, which contains the most important artworks between the 16th and 17th centuries.
- Explore a collection of precious items unique in the world formed in over seven hundred years in the Museum of the Treasure.
- Delve into the art history of masterpieces that will leave you in awe.
- Entrance to the Chapel of San Gennaro
- Entrance to the San Gennaro Museum
- Live guide
- 90-minute tour with an expert guide
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
Enjoy this 90-minute guided tour of the Chapel and the Museum of the Treasure of San Gennaro with an expert English-speaking guide. Visit the Capella del Tesoro, the royal chapel of the Treasure of St. Januarius, a place that symbolizes devotion. Take in the grandeur of the Baroque art and architecture within the site. Explore the most important paintings from the 16th and 17th centuries that were made by the most renowned Baroque artists in Naples.
As you walk into the Museum of Treasures, listen keenly to the legends regaled by your tour guide about the art and architecture of the fascinating site. You will get a chance to look at some of the most precious and rarest items, collected over 7 centuries. Enjoy the lavish interiors and take in the beauty of the marvelous architectural feat built centuries ago.
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Contactless payments and online bookings are required.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
The tour is wheelchair accessible and stroller-friendly.
Saturday and Sunday: 10:30am onwards
Infants aged 6 and under can go for free (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time to avoid any delays.
- Meet your guide in front of the ticket office in the courtyard of the San Gennaro Museum.
- Address: Museo del Tesoro di San Gennaro, Via Duomo, 149, 80138 Napoli NA, Italia.
- To locate the point on Google Maps, simply search for - San Gennaro Museum. Get Directions to the Redemption Point.
- The nearest bus stop is Foria - Metropolitana.
- It is located just 8 minutes away from the meeting point.
- Buses #147, #182, #301, and more will get you there.
- The nearest metro station is Napoli Piazza Cavour.
- It is located just 7 minutes away from the meeting point.
- Metro #L2 will get you there.
This ticket is valid on the date and time selected during checkout.