Take this walking tour of Naples where you will explore its Greek-Roman city center - a part of the UNESCO World Heritage Site with the help of a local guide. Learn everything about the heart of Naples – from its architecture and culture to history and food.
- Learn about the richness of Naples culture as you explore the 3 ancient streets with the local guide.
- Get to see the true Neapolitan way of everyday life as your stroll through Spaccanapoli.
- Admire Greek, Roman, and Baroque architectural styles as you pass by noble palaces and churches from the ancient Neapolis era.
- English/Italian-speaking local guide
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Feel the soul of Naples on a walking tour of the Greek-Roman historical center, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Naples is considered to be a city that is best explored on foot because of its ancient streets that have their own unique history tales for us. It is a city known for its lust for life because the people are so energetic!
The walking tour starts at the Lower Decumanus, also known as the Spaccanapoli, it is an ancient road that cuts the historic city center of Naples. Walk past a few famous street cribs before entering the main Decumanus, Via Tribunali, which houses ancient forums and gothic churches. End your walking tour at the upper Decumanus which is popular for its cultural significance as it has 2 theatres in its vicinity apart from the traditional arts and crafts stores.
know before you go
know before you go
It's recommended to wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes.
Daily: 9:30am onwards.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
- Meet your guide at Piazza del Gesù Nuovo.
- Address: 80134 Naples, Metropolitan City of Naples, Italy.
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
- The closest bus stop is Sant'Anna dei Lombardi. It is a quick 1-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board buses 168,184 to get you there.
- The closest metro station is Dante. It is a quick 5-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board metros L1 to get you there.