Guided Tour Red Light District & Reeperbahn Tour
Dive into the secrets of the Reeperbahn and unravel the mysteries of the very famous red light area of the city!
- You'll hear about the Beatles' past and the stories behind some of Reeperbahn's most bizarre locations during your guided tour!
- On this tour, learn everything there is to know about the city while touring with a group of (maximum) 25 people.
- Discover the secrets hidden behind the "sexy mile's" houses and side roads.
- Listen to the amazing stories and history of St. Pauli and become enthralled!
- Visit some well known tourist attractions like Die Tanzenden Türme, Herbertstraße, Ritze, and many more!
Expert English-speaking guide
Food and drinks
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Do you want to know why Reeparhahn is so dear to the hearts of Hamburg’s people? This guided tour will help you unravel those mysteries! Dive into the history of the Beatles and also, get amazed while listening to the craziest stories of the city. With a maximum group of 25 people, explore this old Reeperbahn and get to learn anything or everything!
Discover what kind of secrets lurk behind the "sexy mile's" houses and side roads and get to know some thrilling stories about the past of St. Pauli. Your knowledgeable guide will enlighten you about how the red light district started and the fascination behind it. Visit some well known tourist attractions like Die Tanzenden Türme, Herbertstraße, Ritze, and many more! Finally, a traditional Hamburg Schnaps will prepare you for your very own Reeperbahn scouting mission. Get a chance to rent your own personal guide while touring the city and tour around the city to have a different kind of experience!
know before you go
know before you go
- This tour is pram/stroller accessible.
- Baggage is allowed.
- Guide dogs and pets are allowed.
- Outside food and drinks are allowed.
- Photography is allowed.
The tour starts at 5:30pm on Friday and Saturday.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction. Students must show a valid student ID.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- Meet your guide at St. Pauli Landungsbrücken.
- Address: Port of Hamburg, 20359 Hamburg, Germany.
- This tour starts from the entrance of “Hard Rock Café” at Landungsbrücken, in front of bridge 5.
- The closest bus stop is U S Landungsbrücken, which is a 3-minute walk from the meeting point.
- Buses 111 and 608 will bring you here.
- The closest subway station is Landungsbrücken, which is a 3-minute walk from the meeting point.
- Trains S1, S2, S3, and U3 will bring you here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.