Tour of Casa Amatller
Experience Barcelona's art nouveau style in this tour of chocolate manufacturer Antoni Amatller’s opulent home, Casa Amatller.
- Located right in the center of the Catalan capital, visit Casa Amatller – home of the famous chocolatier, Antoni Amatller.
- Choose from an English, Spanish, or Catalan-guided tour.
- Designed by renowned architect Josep Puig i Cadafalch, explore this private home of the early 1900s with all its original furniture and interior design.
- The staggered façade is full of symbolism and decorative elements, part of the Romanesque and Catalan Gothic architectural styles.
- Soak up the stained glass antiquities, the intricate woodwork of the furniture, the pavements, the exquisite ceramics, and art.
- Savor an Amatller’s original chocolate, included in this ticket.
- Tour with an English, Spanish, or Catalan-speaking guide or audio guide
- A chocolate gift
- Any other meals and drinks
- Transfers and transport
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Experience the lifestyle of the rich and famous 20th-century Catalans. Your guided tour will take you to Casa Amatller, home of famous chocolatier Antoni Amatller, and designed by renowned architect Josep Puig i Cadafalch.
Designed using Catalonia's home-grown art nouveau style, modernism, it's one of the city's most iconic buildings. The house has a ground floor which is converted into a museum and four upper stories with a garden. It comprises three elements that represent Amatller's interests: chocolate, antique glassware, and photography.
Climb the monumental entry staircase with its stained-glass skylight into the apartments once inhabited by Amatller and his daughter Teresa. Enjoy the Romanesque altarpiece, a Hispanic-Flemish table by Bartolomé Bermejo, paintings by Baroque and Ramón Casas, photographs by Rogent, jewelry by Lalique, and glass collections of cultural and historical values. End the tour as you taste a signature Amatller hot chocolate.
know before you go
- A wheelchair can be provided for people with reduced mobility.
- No flash photography or video photography is allowed inside.
- High heels, walking sticks, crutches, backpacks, and umbrellas are not allowed. -A cloakroom is available on the ground floor.
- Children below 7 can go free.
- Wed to Sun: 10am (English), 12pm (Catalan), and 5pm (Spanish).
- Sun: 10am (English) and 12pm (Catalan).
- Closed: 25 & 26 Dec and from 10 Jan to 16 Jan.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- Please arrive at the attraction 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
- Meet your guide at: Passeig de Gràcia, 41.
- Address: Barcelona.
- The closest bus stop is Aragó - Pg de Gràcia. It is a quick 1-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board bus X1 to get you there.
- The closest metro station is Passeig de Gràcia. It is a quick 3-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board metros L2, L3, L4 to get you there.
- The closest train station is Passeig de Gràcia. It is a quick 1-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board trains MD, R2, R2N, R2S to get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.