Discover Venice: Self- Guided Tour
- The beauty of Venice and its hidden treasures are calling out to you!
- Plug in your personal audio guides and begin your venture through the city.
- Your digital audio guides come with maps, and 200 points of interest for your benefit.
- Visit historic landmarks, charming squares, and hidden corners.
- Explore the Arsenale, the 500-year-old Ghetto, San Marco, Rialto, and more.
- Self-guided tour by mobile app
- Pictures, audio & written commentary
- 200 attractions & points of interest
- Guided tours
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Tour through the very soul of Venice on this suggestive walking tour by yourself. Your itinerary is sprinkled with popular Venetian areas as well as hidden gems (known only by true Venetians!) Walk through the very heart of Venice: the picturesque streets, the charming squares, and iconic landmarks- you'll see it all. Make use of your mobile guide, escorting you through historic places like the Arsenale, the 500-year-old Ghetto, iconic squares of San Marco and Rialto, the Grand Canal, and three islands, Murano, Burano and Torcello! Discover each location with this hand-held experience that helps you learn facts and anecdotes about Venice and its history.
know before you go
know before you go
- Click here for itinerary map.
- There is no designated start or endpoint. It is recommended to start at Piazzale Roma or Rialto, though.
Mobile App Instructions
- App is accessible on Android and iOS devices.
- You will receive an e-mail with the QR code and instructions to activate the mobile app.
- You can use it anytime by night and day.
- This app won’t use up any data connection as it runs on GPS only.
- Please download the app before starting the tour.
- Panoramic tour of San Marco and Rialto areas.
- Ghetto and Cananregio area.
- Arsenale and Castello area.
- From San Rocco and Frari Basilica to the Rialto Bridge, S. Croce Area.
- The Grand Canal.
- Discover the 3 islands: Murano, Burano and Torcello.
- Available until Dec 2022.
- This tour does not operate on 25 Dec & 1 Jan.
- The tour is about 5 hours long.
English, Italian, German, Spanish & French.
Infants aged 5yrs and below go free.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- There is no designated start/end point to your tour.
- It is recommended to start at Piazzale Roma or Rialto.
- Remember to download the app before starting the tour.
- Explore the ins and outs of Venice using the audio guide of your prefered language.