Dali's Figueres and Girona
Get a tour of 2 of the cultural capitals of Catalonia at Girona and Figueres. The guided tour of Girona offers strong historic buildings and Roman architecture. Figueres, the birthplace of surrealist Salvador Dalí, welcomes you to the artistic Dalí Theatre-Museum designed by him.
- Visit the towns of Girona and Figueres and discover the artistic wonders of the Jewish Quarter and the Dalí Theatre-Museum.
- Kick off your tour from Barcelona and reach the ancient town of Girona in a comfortable bus journey.
- Stare in wonder as you stand before the centuries-old Jewish Quarter with its medieval arches and sturdy buildings.
- On your guided tour of Girona, capture the reflection of colorful houses in the Onyar river that flows through the middle of the town.
- Carry your tour forward to the artful town of Figueres, the birthplace of Salvador Dalí.
- Gain fast-track entry and an introductory tour of the surrealistic charm of the Dalí Theatre-Museum, which is home to the largest collection of Dalí’s works.
- Take a look at the permanent exhibition of Dalí’s Jewels at the museum, which will surely enchant you.
- Pick up/drop off to Barcelona
- English, Catalan, and Spanish-speaking guide
- Fast track entry and introductory tour of Dalí Museum
- Admission to the permanent exhibition of Dalí’s Jewels
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Get ready to get a guided tour of centuries-old monuments, along with roman and gothic buildings in the town of Girona. Find yourself intrigued by an introductory tour of the surreal Dalí Theatre-Museum in Figueres, which is the home of celebrated artist Salvador Dalí!
Visit the Timeless Town of Girona
Discover the medieval beauty and gothic attractions of Girona that stand in contrast to the multicolored houses on a guided tour of the town. Take a tour of the carefully preserved Jewish Quarter that has stood the test of time since the 12th century. As you stroll around the town leisurely, find yourself enchanted by the scenic view and blurry colors reflected in the Onyar river that flows through the heart of Girona.
Explore Dalí’s Surreal Creations in Figueres
Enter the land of mystifying surrealism at Salvador Dalí’s hometown in Figueres and behold the artistic beauty that the town offers. The Dalí Theatre-Museum, designed by the artist himself, is a testament to his unique perspective and genius. Get fast-track entry and an introductory tour of this museum that contains the largest collection of Dalí’s artworks and has a permanent exhibition of Dalí’s Jewels, which will leave you bewildered and amazed.
know before you go:
- It is compulsory to wear a mask while aboard the bus and inside the Dalí Theatre-Museum.
- Limited parts of the museum tour are suitable for wheelchair users.
- Visitors are prohibited from using flash, tripods or other photographic equipment in the museum.
- Parts of the Dalí Theatre-Museum are closed in line with COVID-19 safety regulations.
- Tue, Thu, Sat: 8:30am to 7:30pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 20 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
- Meet your guide at Estació del Nord (Bus Station).
- Address: Estació del Nord (Bus Station), Platform 18. c/ Alí Bei, 80, 08013, Barcelona.
- Landmark: Aparcament Municipal Estació Barcelona Nord.
- The closest metro station is Marina stop or Arc de Triomf stop. It is a quick 10-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board metro L1 to get you there.
- The closest train station is Arc de Triomf. It is a quick 5-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board trains R1, R3, R4, and R7 to get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.